SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Thanks to all who tried to help with Xavier, it was indeed that the MC needs to be level 5.

Beyond that is there anything more to aim for in the game. You can do pretty much any sex act with the girls from their earlier levels. Now that I can even bang them in public is there any more content to unlock?

Only thing I can think of is that if I tell them I love them, they run off lol. Should I persist in that?
Nope. Nothing really to strive for in terms of content to be unlocked.

When you tell them you love them below I wanna say 949 or so love they run away.

Reactions: Zane11

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I'd like much more some REAL lesbian... and/or a female protagonist...
Speaking of that, would be cool if strap-ons were added so that you could get a girl to help you double team another girl, or maybe catch them at it if they are too horny.

Some time after implementing everything with the new girl, he usually makes a pool with options for the next.
Gwenpool usually gets second place, at least as far as I recall (Jean, Ororo and Jubilee)
Im sure he would be happy if people finally let him add gwenpool to the game, but then again if he REALLY wanted it he would make extra effort to add her in between updates if another girl got picked.

silverfur3

Jul 13, 2019
Can somoene explain how do I mod this, add mod files. Is there a site dedicated to this or a discord?

Thank you in advance.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Please, don't kill me, but after jubilee, any hints on who he will "work"?
Jubilee's poll looked like this:

959151_SquirrelGirlSketch.jpg 959150_LornaSketch.jpg 959148_GwenSketch.jpg 959153_WandaSketch.jpg 959149_JubileeSketch.jpg

Totally agreed. I don't know why, but this one specifically seems to be the target of such thirst. Seems peeps can't understand that this is a pretty vanilla game in regards to the kinks.
Impregnation is peak vanilla though.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes