Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Ah sorry, I guess I should have clarified that a bit. It's if you're caught fooling around with Rogue or Jean (I'm fairly sure she has the option as well), not if you party and drag them in there. That's when the new conversation options show up.
This is what I get from Xavier if we're caught. All 3 options end with me on mt way with punishment.
  • Sorry, won't do it again
  • Just having a little fun
  • Suck it old man

Reactions: Testerguy19

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
MFs just run wild as soon as I get the fuck out to do some irl bs, so Imma speedaddress a little bit of everything I've lost up 'til now.
I agree with Storm being a little saggy up there, I wish her tits were more like Emma's, but really can't complain either, she a TÄNK
The only true answer to the AvsT war:
My tier list for the game-And since I'm no pussy, I decided to put a single girl in each tier; no easy way out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daggander

May 2, 2020
Rogue is the Bigg Tiddy/Ass Goth GF. Perfect body, perfect poses, best wardrobe by far and the most flexible girl to build to your liking, since she takes the least effort to bend however you like. It's like the ultimate fantasy girlfriend experience.
The hair is terrible though..

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
This is what I get from Xavier if we're caught. All 3 options end with me on mt way with punishment.
  • Sorry, won't do it again
  • Just having a little fun
  • Suck it old man
As zapzero said, it t looks like you need higher stats with the girl in question. I think obedience might be the primary in this case but I'm hardly an expert so if someone else wants to chyme in, feel free.

Reactions: Zane11
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes