salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I would also like their wardrobes to be bigger, tbh. But Ash just fucking won the Pokémon world championship, so I can finally put my inner kid laid to rest.
I want them to get cute dresses, like you can say to kitty at the halloween party, they make you want to find out whats inside the dress.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
not bitch-ass?
"Princess" was another idea, but I have questions about how legible longer words and phrases would be in game, so maybe just "Bitch " and "Slut" in a standard script font would work best.

Also, "bitch-ass" kinda has a different meaning depending on who you talk to. It's more of an insult in the vein of "punk-ass", "pussy-ass", "[bundle of sticks]-ass", "[insert your ethnicity here]-ass" or "goofy-ass" where I'm from.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: leathermax

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
"Princess" was another idea, but I have questions about how legible longer words and phrases would be in game, so maybe just "Bitch " and "Slut" and a standard script font would work best.

Also, "bitch-ass" kinda has a different meaning depending on who you talk to. It's more of an insult in the vein of "punk-ass", "pussy-ass", "[bundle of sticks]-ass", "[insert your ethnicity here]-ass" or "goofy-ass" where I'm from.
Man, english is so limited in it's cursing and bad wording department it's kinda depressing.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Man, english is so limited in it's cursing and bad wording department it's kinda depressing.
Yeah, or at least most variations are limited in where they are used, so it is hard for an outsider to even know they exist.
There was a sketch from a comedy group about cursing in PT-BR that I was thinking of subtitling, but... While there is a part about our equivalent to "fuck", I was not aware at the time of that many curse words to put as versions of the others.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: leathermax

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Psylocke was on a previous pool, no idea why she was removed now.
Magma is even also in Evolution, and Magik having horns is an interesting addition.
Domino... eh, can't say why but never was much into her, design-wise.

While I do like the idea of Gwenpool being added I think that, since he went out of his way to add her in a scene already (the first time Laure gives you a blowjob that she actually sucks it (not licking, just the head, or a deepthroat) she shows up for no reason) I think it is only fair that Oni adds her now even without her winning a pool.
But I can guess why he would not. That would be more of a tease to make people want her, meaning if she wins he adds her like he wants AND is giving what people asked for through the pool.

Also, looked online who Lorna was.
So basically a green-haired female Magneto, half-sister to Wanda and Pietro, but also the one who seems to actually have her act together, went for an university education but ends up always being dragged into mutant issues.
...I'd vote for her over Wanda now. Sounds like she could end up as an older version of Kitty in the game.

Reactions: XStarLordX

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Gwen looks kinda anime to me, but that's alright.
Wanda seems like a combination of Rogue, Laura and Jean, but on cocaine. U know the saying "never stick it in crazy", so I'm curious to see how she'd be handled by Oni.
Lorna seems like the shy and reserved type of character we still don't have, and could add some nice variety.
Doreen is too chonky for my taste and I'm not into fur, so I'd say no to her.
Is there any other character in the current poll? I can't remember atm.

Reactions: patru5

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
AFAIK both Lorna and Wanda had issues controlling their powers and were kind of emotional unstable? if so my vote would be for either of then, is always interesting to see someone interested in our powers (could be kind of like Rogue, maybe want us around to offer some safety as they learn to control and embrace their powers?)

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes