YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
im gonna look out for this one for when its complete
We are pretty sure it will never be. It seems that the developper decided to just keep it as an eternal sandbox, only adding more girls and sometimes more things, but no plans for an actual story and "completeness".

Reactions: vireker

JeremyRenner

Dec 18, 2021
I love that so many people want to see Magik in this game, personally it would be one of my biggest fantasies, just seeing her and the evolution version of Rogue in the same scenario would be crazy cause I love them both

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Gwen's three to four percent up on the pills, good chance she's winning this time.
I don't care, if Oni doesn't change the pool of girls at all next vote it'll be either Lorna or Wanda I bet. Besides maybe Oni will actually put effort into Gwen, and on-top of that more sluts.to bang is always a plus.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Gwen's three to four percent up on the pills, good chance she's winning this time.
I don't care, if Oni doesn't change the pool of girls at all next vote it'll be either Lorna or Wanda I bet. Besides maybe Oni will actually put effort into Gwen, and on-top of that more sluts.to bang is always a plus.
On at least one of the previous polls Oni took the top two and did another poll to see who the "real" winner was, but I'm willing to bet that if Gwen wins this one he won't do that this time.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
On at least one of the previous polls Oni took the top two and did another poll to see who the "real" winner was, but I'm willing to bet that if Gwen wins this one he won't do that this time.
It was Jean's pool.
He wanted Gwen, dislikes Jean as a character, and it was Jean ahead as first and Gwen as second.

I guess he hoped to take the voters for the others and have those vote for Gwen.

Feb 10, 2020
Fuckin' hell. Guess I really will be using the girl removal option for the first time. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll cut far back on the meta shit, though the cameo fills me with dread.

Reactions: Cheru

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Man, the 2000's edgy moody aesthetic is strong here. Big vibin' energy. Reminds me of the Underworld movies, that one scene from xXx with Rammstein's Feuer Frei, that one club scene from Blade 1 with the techno and Queen of the Damned with Forsaken in the background. Ah, the good old darky times.
Btw, that playlist you sent is something generated automatically? Because I've listened to almost everything in there.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Then why even have a poll if he's just going to mess with them?
He probably wants to make as legitimate as he can excuse, since, as mentioned before here, some people are willing to pay the patreon just for the chance to vote?
And as much as he may try to mess with things, there are still limits to what he can do without annoying the patrons.

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
I seem to remember at one point there was an option to adjust the numbers to the girs stats from a menu that was accessed either by talking to them, or some other button (an extra icon next to the character icon i think?) but i can't for the life of me remember where that option came from. Cleary a mod of some kind, but what one? Anybody got any ideas?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes