wwwats

Oct 17, 2018
its lesbian not gay, im cool with lesbians
Fun fact.
The word "lesbians" means only women, yes.
But "gay" has a general meaning. Includes both men AND women.
Also, if you play as FemZero, at day 20 Mc'coy will give you an option to switch your body to male. AAaaaand that technically also can be seen as futa :p

• Angry
Reactions: Ghostload
Jun 10, 2019
you can give it any meaning you want but homosexual men are identified, labeled and known legally and generally as gays and homosexual women are identified, labeled and known legally and generally as lesbians, even in this very website's search engine for games or comics or animations there are separate tags for lesbian and gay
and to clarify i have no interest in seeing two men having sex with each other or a man being penetrated analy, don't even like seeing a man naked but seeing two women kissing each other (if they're not fat with pink or blue hair with piercings and shaved half their head and wearing their grandmother's giant glasses like most lesbians are) turns me on, so to dumb it down for my dear fellow f95 users that are just waiting for an opportunity to misunderstand this game does not include entities with penises being assfucked and i prefer to keep it that way

Whycity

Apr 24, 2018
you can give it any meaning you want but homosexual men are identified, labeled and known legally and generally as gays and homosexual women are identified, labeled and known legally and generally as lesbians, even in this very website's search engine for games or comics or animations there are separate tags for lesbian and gay
and to clarify i have no interest in seeing two men having sex with each other or a man being penetrated analy, don't even like seeing a man naked but seeing two women kissing each other (if they're not fat with pink or blue hair with piercings and shaved half their head and wearing their grandmother's giant glasses like most lesbians are) turns me on, so to dumb it down for my dear fellow f95 users that are just waiting for an opportunity to misunderstand this game does not include entities with penises being assfucked and i prefer to keep it that way
So much words just to say that you like gay people.

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
Fun fact.
Also, if you play as FemZero, at day 20 Mc'coy will give you an option to switch your body to male. AAaaaand that technically also can be seen as futa :p
Can you keep your female body, but switch from vajay-jay to penor? Asking for a friend.

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
does it really appear the shower humming scene? the one i get is when she's masturbating under the shower
That's interesting. She does appear humming, but it's all up to the RNG. Ideally you want to walk in in on her while she's getting dressed and is completely naked, but the RNG for that is far more unlikely.

If shes masturbating in the shower in the morning, you should try walking in on her quietly, start jackin' it, and slap her ass when her 'Lust' meter gets close to 100 without going over, and see what she does. That instance might be the best overall actually, provided she doesn't get mad at you and refuses to talk to you the rest of the day.

Reactions: Sadistic Fucker

MLGKwikSkop

Dec 21, 2020
pass the link of 1.0 for Android please
You see that box on the top right of the page? I want you to click it. Something like the image provided will appear.
1675460550181.png
Now click ADVANCED... and check the Date choice in the "Order by" section near the bottom. Now go back to this page. Type in "android" into the box, and make sure it says "This thread" as shown above. I have full confidence in your ability to read about five posts to find what you're looking for.

Rizael

Jun 21, 2018
That's interesting. She does appear humming, but it's all up to the RNG. Ideally you want to walk in in on her while she's getting dressed and is completely naked, but the RNG for that is far more unlikely.

If shes masturbating in the shower in the morning, you should try walking in on her quietly, start jackin' it, and slap her ass when her 'Lust' meter gets close to 100 without going over, and see what she does. That instance might be the best overall actually, provided she doesn't get mad at you and refuses to talk to you the rest of the day.
ty i'll try

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes