SirPowah

Nov 11, 2017
Honestly one of the best h/p games , very consistently good art style, nice interactions and customization!

lrnodl

Nov 14, 2022
that might seem like a stupid question but, would it be that hard to write a stand-alone mod to add the extra outfits from the Expanded Mod?
no tan lines, hair colouration or buggy alternative hairstyles, no gameplay modifications. just the extra clothes and nothing else.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Les go!!! It finally hit 1.0!!!
WOOOOO!!!

Edit:
Nope never mind, I got hyped thinking the game had finally finished, and apparently it's still 10 millennia away from that.

• Haha
Reactions: salscou

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Gentlemen...i proudly inform you that the beta AI program with X Men evo rogue can be broken and Rogue can perform sexual actions without the ai breaking (too often)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ghostload

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
How can I trigger the Gwenpool Introduction Scene? I looked it up, all I could find was to do BJ scene in X-23's room with X-23 until Gwenpool shows up? I've done that for 4-5 days straight, her room must be smelling like a monkey cage at this point. Is there something I'm missing or is this some sort of bug? If its a bug is there anyway to get around of it with save editing or console commands?

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
How can I trigger the Gwenpool Introduction Scene? I looked it up, all I could find was to do BJ scene in X-23's room with X-23 until Gwenpool shows up? I've done that for 4-5 days straight, her room must be smelling like a monkey cage at this point. Is there something I'm missing or is this some sort of bug? If its a bug is there anyway to get around of it with save editing or console commands?
Did you specifically tell her to suck on it while she was doing the bj?

Darkuro27

Apr 9, 2018
So I gotta wonder, considering that Oni added a feature to gender bend yourself, does he plan on adding things like tribbing in the sex options? Because what's the point of adding in the ability to have lesbian sex if the only real difference is a real dick or a strap-on? Hell, you gave the girls toys, give an option for them to do the fucking with them.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes