LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
WTF is a cherry chopstick?? I mean, I get scarlet button, little man in the canoe, clam's pearl, steeple bell, etc. but is this like a translation error or something? Cuz that ain't a clit, it's a pseudo-penis...
They meant "cherry chapstick"; it's a reference from the Katy Perry song "I kissed a girl". Still cringey but I kinda get what they were going for... (essentially saying they were having a lesbian fantasy in their head).

(Edit: Also, there's "cherry bar" and "chapstick lesbian" which Katy Perry probably got the idea for the line from.)

Last edited:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
They meant "cherry chapstick"; it's a reference from the Katy Perry song "I kissed a girl". Still cringey but I kinda get what they were going for... (essentially saying they were having a lesbian fantasy in their head).
If they want people to know what they're talking about, then learn to fucking spell. Playing with your "cherry chopstick" sounds like a really stupid reference to not quite having mastered baiting...

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Guys, now that the game has reached 1.0, I need to ask.

Is there anything to do in the game other than turning the girls into sluts?

I'm assuming there isn´t any story or narrative, but is there anything more than the grind for sex scenes, and the simplest of dialogues?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Guys, now that the game has reached 1.0, I need to ask.

Is there anything to do in the game other than turning the girls into sluts?

I'm assuming there isn´t any story or narrative, but is there anything more than the grind for sex scenes, and the simplest of dialogues?
Once you reach the peak of the mountain, you think about the climb, then you go down, and one day you climb it again. And fuck it, too.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Once you reach the peak of the mountain, you think about the climb, then you go down, and one day you climb it again. And fuck it, too.
Bro, I have been playing this game since the very first release. Played it to completion each and every update, multiple times. I burned myself out.

Call me weird, but I need more than simply fucking in this game. I need story, quests, dialogue.

Watching the same sex scenes for the 172059571230947823th time... lost its luster for me.

Reactions: adsminsa

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Bro, I have been playing this game since the very first release. Played it to completion each and every update, multiple times. I burned myself out.

Call me weird, but I need more than simply fucking in this game. I need story, quests, dialogue.

Watching the same sex scenes for the 172059571230947823th time... lost its luster for me.
You want to make this game something it is not. It is just a sandbox fuck game. Most of us want it expanded while keeping the same idea (look at Prime and dittyman's mods, they are mostly just more ways to get busy with the girls). If you want more story, go for one of the VNs instead.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
People should stop playing Rogue-Like if they want more than a sandbox roleplaying game.

What's available is more than enough for me. Fuck quests. Fuck story. There are some random bits of dialogue that occur -- so I'll just take that because I like what's already there.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I just wanted to thank Oni for slightly improving Jean's eyes. It's probably my imagination, but they look slightly different.

He changed them once because a lot of people didn't like the concept art. That was great. However, now I think he changed them again with some facial expressions here and there. Thanks again, Oni.

Reactions: armond

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I just wanted to thank Oni for slightly improving Jean's eyes. It's probably my imagination, but they look slightly different.

He changed them once because a lot of people didn't like the concept art. That was great. However, now I think he changed them again with some facial expressions here and there. Thanks again, Oni.
Did he?
I havent noticed anything, normally im looing at other parts of jean, please provide proofs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I don't think Oni has done anything to Jean's eyes. The squint in the middle image could simply be Jean trying to be seductive or even just smirking at Zero.

Oct 21, 2019
Anyone have any news when the next update is happening? I get that it takes months but I honestly forgot when the last update happened and from what I also last heard he was nearly done with something.

Reactions: DedL0l
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes