Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Well, now that there are both X-Zero (male) and F-Zero (female) sides of the game to worry about, updates will now officially take twice as long. Before, it was 4 months. From now on, however, updates are probably only going to happen two times per year.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well, now that there are both X-Zero (male) and F-Zero (female) sides of the game to worry about, updates will now officially take twice as long. Before, it was 4 months. From now on, however, updates are probably only going to happen two times per year.
That's funny because supposedly there's going to be an update in March or sometime around there introducing Gwen because 1.0 didn't include it

Hatler

Oct 6, 2019
Hey how do I start with Ms Frost?
After she arrives, at the earliest, on day 4, you have to catch her masturbating in the classroom by going in during the evening when it's normally empty (this can be done on the day you meet her). You have to be outside of the classroom when it turns to evening for it to work.

Reactions: forthewins

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
So, with the introduction of female protag, is a futanari mod for the protagonist feasible?, i mean, you only have to stitch the code for ejaculation on top of the characters and some image editing and you are good to go right?
It is, all that'd be different is the change in interactions and thinking up the proper unique scenarios for each girl for their introductions, how they find out you have a dick despite being a girl and how they each react.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
I can think of something for Kitty if Futa Zero was a thing.

Essentially take what we have for Kitty's intro already, make three choices. One is pure, the other jerk, the final flirty. Depending on the path you take on these responses to Kitty when she bumps into you determines what will happen. We'll skip the jerk one. Pure goes for her curiosity because she couldn't just phase through you, you hold on and hug her. Because you're a girl she won't be creeped out or push you away, you won't have an erection either because you weren't flirting. She won't notice but due to having a scenario where a version of Zero was actually able hug and hold Kitty this can lead to romance where she reacts and says "I didn't think I'd like being held by a girl like this, we should hang out." then she leaves. This route will have her maxed out in her touch meter so her becoming addicted will happen pretty much immediately.

Flirty choice, you hug her same thing as before but she feels something against her and is shocked that you have a dick despite being a girl. She's shocked and runs away. This will lead to an interesting path to where Kitty will actually be willing to relieve your boner in exchange for getting the edge off her due to her addiction of needing to touch you. She does this because she feels bad for running away and feels bad for you in general because you're already different as far as both humans and mutants go but even moreso as a girl. Essentially making a play on how Kitty can be canonically be an activist for mutants. This can branch off on either making her obedient, romance, or flirty. But this path would be the easiest in having any form of relationship with Kitty.

Then everything else can fall through from there.

Maybe one day someone will want to make a mod of it, but I don't think it'll be an update any time soon.

mordredw

Oct 12, 2017
How can you have them wear vibrator and buttplug in public? Did it once with the vibrator, but forgot how.

Hey all, been a long time. Just curious as to how you would rank the 7 women currently in the game? From your fave to least fave.
I would do:

1. Laura: Sucker for ladies who could benchpress me.
  2. Rogue: My weakness is Rogue
  3. Kitty: Her general 'vibe'.
  4. Jubes: The 80's and carefree makes her higher than Emma
  5. Emma: Mommy?
  6. Jean and Storm: Haven't played them as much. Last I played, Jean was very basic. Not much to do with her.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes