LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Do you care how much money he's making? We're pirates, yes? If we need a motor car, we pluck it from the trees. If we need pretty polly, we take it, droogie. We don't pay the guy a thing, chum, what does he owe me or you?

If he's milking it, i spose that's between him and his patrones or whatever. If i had a cow, I'd milk it too, it's what you do ^_^

Really the concept of "milking it" is always portrayed in a negative light, but its fundamental to the human existence. Milking it is literally why you didn't have to eat dry cereal this morning XD
By God son, I never had polish that could clean boots as good as you can.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Why do you need a futa female protagonist? Are all sex scenes already with the strap on? In theory, the Zero Fem protag is already futa!!
Or do you play with the masculine zero, considering that nothing but the penis appears, it makes no difference if it's a man or a woman?
what we need is a REALLY female protag, with sex scenes with a tribadism, pussy in pussy... not more penis
This, a thousands times this.
I was greatly disappointed in femZero, it's male Zero minus the bukake...

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Rogu-like update few weeks we'll see a new release Gwen will be a bit different supposedly can't fuck her until summer tho so meh going to be some new additions as well.. some guy asked for X-Men costumes and Oni stated of he did that rogue would get a more classical costume.

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
Rogu-like update few weeks we'll see a new release Gwen will be a bit different supposedly can't fuck her until summer tho so meh going to be some new additions as well.. some guy asked for X-Men costumes and Oni stated of he did that rogue would get a more classical costume.
Oni be teasing us Gwenpool for years and now again until Summer?!

Reactions: Ghostload

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Oni be teasing us Gwenpool for years and now again until Summer?!
She hasnt won a poll to be added until recently, he wanted to add it that doesnt means he can (well, he can, but you get me), until people choose her.

Reactions: DedL0l

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Why do you need a futa female protagonist? Are all sex scenes already with the strap on? In theory, the Zero Fem protag is already futa!!
Or do you play with the masculine zero, considering that nothing but the penis appears, it makes no difference if it's a man or a woman?
what we need is a REALLY female protag, with sex scenes with a tribadism, pussy in pussy... not more penis
Men once often wondered and ridiculed on why would we ever need something like a motorized vehicle when we have horses.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Men once often wondered and ridiculed on why would we ever need something like a motorized vehicle when we have horses.
Except that attaching a penis to a girl isnt an improvement, it ruins the girl and its also gay as fuck.
And before you use the usual argument "but uh you want to stare a a guy", you know very well that isnt the case since most futa shit is literally solo.
Why didn't they just motorize horses?
That was actually tried at some point, getting horses into trucks to move them and then discharge them, like an APC for animals.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I'm not certain that's entirely true, they were certainly aware that they could not afford one. Need is a tricky concept to argue about because after a point necessity dissapeares and is replaced by luxury, which everyone wants but no one needs.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Except that attaching a penis to a girl isnt an improvement, it ruins the girl and its also gay as fuck.
And before you use the usual argument "but uh you want to stare a a guy", you know very well that isnt the case since most futa shit is literally solo.

That was actually tried at some point, getting horses into trucks to move them and then discharge them, like an APC for animals.
Not that I'm proud of this thread, but I'm gonna plug it just for the sake of those who would like an instrospection into the minds and reasonings of a few futa fans. https://f95zone.to/threads/why-is-futanari-dickgirls-so-popular.66401/
I still think the concept of a dong bearing chick is kinda like a needle sandwich, but, eh. Someday there might be something like PenisGPT or some shit that can reconstruct images and scenes of hoes with and without trout, so there's that.

Reactions: Ghostload

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
If a futa option is added, cool. The girls could have some interesting interactions with that PC and it's pretty much just tacking on a boob visual onto the current sex scenes.

It's not a smart idea to want it from this developer though since he can't even get some basic girl poses right. It'd also take a decade to get 1 of the 2 boobs put on the player, and even then it would probably break half the game.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes