Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Latest Patreon post (as Semondemon summarized earlier) is just Oni saying the first Gwen update will hopefully be a few weeks away and have her basic intro and a handjob. That's it. We can probably fuck her at some point in the Summer or Fall
Anyone got the latest post by any chance?

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
To quote mah man, Wade:
Can't wait for Gwenpool to keep cracking jokes about how Rogue looks different for some reason...

Rogu-like update few weeks we'll see a new release Gwen will be a bit different supposedly can't fuck her until summer tho so meh going to be some new additions as well.. some guy asked for X-Men costumes and Oni stated of he did that rogue would get a more classical costume.
Didn't she technically have an alternate costume in X-Men: Evolution TV series anyways? Don't get me wrong, happy to have some more options to play dress-up with use. Bart wasn't wrong:

ScrapperlySap

Sep 24, 2022
Latest Patreon post (as Semondemon summarized earlier) is just Oni saying the first Gwen update will hopefully be a few weeks away and have her basic intro and a handjob. That's it. We can probably fuck her at some point in the Summer or Fall
Ah, got it, thanks.

Samon11

Oct 27, 2018
Is anyone else having a " ScriptError: could not find label 'Zero_Strapped'." for every sex scene for the various characters? Does anyone know what a good fix is?

Oct 21, 2019
So Rogue on the site Character.AI is well... More susceptible to your wants and needs, as weird as that comes off. Like she just fucking does whatever you want 95% of the time with little blocks from the site, she just like other AI doesn't really do a good job describing what she does only repeating herself over and over again.

But yeah she's the only AI on the site where you can do the sexytime with and the site won't block your for the most part.

Funnymann

Sep 24, 2022
So Rogue on the site Character.AI is well... More susceptible to your wants and needs, as weird as that comes off. Like she just fucking does whatever you want 95% of the time with little blocks from the site, she just like other AI doesn't really do a good job describing what she does only repeating herself over and over again.

But yeah she's the only AI on the site where you can do the sexytime with and the site won't block your for the most part.
1676118612071.png
You can get a lot more nsfw on there. it's just a bit annoying (Note: this is not my screenshot)

Reactions: Ghostload

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Not that I'm proud of this thread, but I'm gonna plug it just for the sake of those who would like an instrospection into the minds and reasonings of a few futa fans. https://f95zone.to/threads/why-is-futanari-dickgirls-so-popular.66401/
No offense to anyone, but if, in a game, where the only thing you can see of the character is the crotch and someone is asking to put a penis there in the field of vision, it's because that person wants a penis. It's because you like men!

"ah, but she's a woman not a guy. They call her 'she' in every dialogue". No, it doesn't mean anything. If you want them to put a penis there, it's because you want to see a penis.

Not bringing this discussion to the real world, where trans people's rights are a serious and important issue to be discussed, again, I'm not talking about the real world but about the game

But, INSIDE THE GAME WORLD, and being a bit of an asshole, but if someone likes "female" then they clearly don't want to see a penis there, they want to see a vagina!

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
Personally, one of the things I don't like about Femzero is that its hard for me to imagine what having a vagina feels like. I can much more easily immerse myself if I see "my" penis going into Rogue's mouth. But the idea of lesbian action is still hot, so I think Futa could potentially be the best of both worlds.

Still would probably prefer OG Zero, just cuz I can imagine that he's me.

Reactions: zzetal

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
No offense to anyone, but if, in a game, where the only thing you can see of the character is the crotch and someone is asking to put a penis there in the field of vision, it's because that person wants a penis. It's because you like men!

"ah, but she's a woman not a guy. They call her 'she' in every dialogue". No, it doesn't mean anything. If you want them to put a penis there, it's because you want to see a penis.
Projection. Consider the fact that seeing girls fucking girls in the actual context of that is also a reason. It's just lesbianism with one of the girls having an impossible functioning cock and balls (sometimes impossibly sized). Unless you're one of those Futa fans who like to see Futas fuck/dominate guys, well then your projection makes sense. In which case, any of you who want see Futa Zero but all the girls be turned into Men report to Xavier's Office.

MrOblivion345

Dec 2, 2018
Hey all, been a long time. Just curious as to how you would rank the 7 women currently in the game? From your fave to least fave.

I'll admit, it does change from time to time, but mine is:

1. Emma (Fuck, I like big tittied MILFs, what can I say?)
2. Ororo (Jumped up into 2nd for me. Love the outfits and her just being a black Emma)
3. Rogue (Still sits in the top 3 for me, just because I've spent so much time with her)
4. Kitty (Has a chance to jump over Rogue depending on mood)
5. Jean (I use her as my main slave, since she is such a bitch)
6. Jubilee (Decent art is the only thing that saves her from being last)
7. Laura (I just find her boring and her scenes are crap imo)
Saw this and wanted to do my own list. This would be my 3rd time playing this game. Played when it had the og 4, 2nd time was when he first added Jean so there wasn't much and 3rd is now cause i wanted to wait until he got to 1.0

1. Storm - I wasn't sure what body type he would give her when I heard he was adding her but god damn was I happy with what we got. We got another mommy milkers and she got the biggest hips out of everyone in the game (i think). That and the fact the first you meet her shes butt-naked so you see everything in full view and you can make out with her with ya dick out off rip.
2. Emma - shes og mommy milkers, not much else too it. (i like titties)
3. Laura - back in the og 4 it was between her and Rogue but that was only cause rogue had the 2nd biggest titties in the game at the time. But now that we have 2 mommy milkers in the game that's irrelevant. Laura is number 3 cause shes fit, its just something about her overall design. Shes muscle mommy without the height.
4, 5, and 6 are legit listed based of assets. (sue me, I need something to look at)
4. Rogue - og 2nd biggest knockers plus shes your first to get to know you.
5. Jubes - eh, she didn't do much for me if anything her and number 6 are interchangeable.
6. Kitty - she got no type of body. Nice vibe but I'm here to fuck so aesthetics come first.
7. Jean - shes an asshat. That's legit it, shes just an ass to you most of the time. can't stand girls like her in real life.

I really do like this game for some reason, it just hits all the right notes, It always astounds me how much time I put into to it just to max all the girls out. And now with 1.0 I got my top there, coco mommy, vanilla mommy and muscle mommy. I can say I can die happy after a 4some with those there.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes