MrOblivion345

Dec 2, 2018
Dude what?
Shes the petite girly girl, thats a bodytype, and now that i mention it, its weird that oni upgraded jubes's boobs, in the comics shes flat and i was honestly expecting her to be like kitty except tomboy flavour.
No I get that shes the petite one. I like the fact he has different body types in the game, everyone kinda gets what they want. Its just that petite body types aren't my thing. Thats why 1 and 2 are storm and emma, cause titties. and 3 is laura cause shes fit as fuck.

Reactions: Ghostload

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
Saw this and wanted to do my own list. This would be my 3rd time playing this game. Played when it had the og 4, 2nd time was when he first added Jean so there wasn't much and 3rd is now cause i wanted to wait until he got to 1.0

1. Storm - I wasn't sure what body type he would give her when I heard he was adding her but god damn was I happy with what we got. We got another mommy milkers and she got the biggest hips out of everyone in the game (i think). That and the fact the first you meet her shes butt-naked so you see everything in full view and you can make out with her with ya dick out off rip.
2. Emma - shes og mommy milkers, not much else too it. (i like titties)
3. Laura - back in the og 4 it was between her and Rogue but that was only cause rogue had the 2nd biggest titties in the game at the time. But now that we have 2 mommy milkers in the game that's irrelevant. Laura is number 3 cause shes fit, its just something about her overall design. Shes muscle mommy without the height.
4, 5, and 6 are legit listed based of assets. (sue me, I need something to look at)
4. Rogue - og 2nd biggest knockers plus shes your first to get to know you.
5. Jubes - eh, she didn't do much for me if anything her and number 6 are interchangeable.
6. Kitty - she got no type of body. Nice vibe but I'm here to fuck so aesthetics come first.
7. Jean - shes an asshat. That's legit it, shes just an ass to you most of the time. can't stand girls like her in real life.

I really do like this game for some reason, it just hits all the right notes, It always astounds me how much time I put into to it just to max all the girls out. And now with 1.0 I got my top there, coco mommy, vanilla mommy and muscle mommy. I can say I can die happy after a 4some with those there.
Fuck it, why not, here goes:

1. Emma - big tiddy milf with long flowing blonde hair, doesn't have any bad poses or assets, some of the best outfits, just best girl all the way.
2. Rogue - big tiddy goth gf, no bad poses or assets either, decent outfits, no complaints here.
3. Laura - it's just hot how horny she is, shame her blowjob pose is trash. Great outfits though.
4. Jean - used to be in second till Oni just broke her back in the fucking pose, now both angles are just unappealing. Hot to have around as a cumrag in a threesome and has the best tittyjob and dicksucking assets, but that's about it now. Needs more outfits, half her clothes don't mix well. I might have ranked her lower if it wasn't fun to force her and Emma to get along.
5. Kitty - kinda hot when you tap it from behind but that's about it. Woulda been lower if she had worse outfits, coulda been higher if you could just shove her head down and force her to take it deeper. Fun to turn an innocent good girl into a slut though. Outfits could be better but isn't the worst.
6 Ororo - could probably be in second place if her fucking pose didn't almost break the game, I don't get hard from seeing a huge void beneath her tits when she tries to ride me. Desperately needs better outfits too.
7. Jubilee - I just asked Xavier to take her out of the game cuz she did nothing for me. I'm not into girls with hair that short, and the rest of her body doens't make up for it.

I'm expecting Gwen to be an easy 2nd place for me.

I can see that, but did you do anything different to cause that?
I think I got it before by just talking to her after she sucks your dick. Try spamming the talk options till she asks.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
People asked for Psylocke and oni relented he may do it if he does add her to the poll I want classic look with a giant ass tbh
Phew, she might have beaten Gwenpool last time. Curious how her face will end up like, as Jubilee looks a lot more ethnical than in the source materials.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Phew, she might have beaten Gwenpool last time. Curious how her face will end up like, as Jubilee looks a lot more ethnical than in the source materials.
Jubes matches the 90's cartoon design just with much larger tits; I couldn't tell you how she'd look like I said, I just want a giant ass for her.

Reactions: Ghostload

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Jubes matches the 90's cartoon design just with much larger tits; I couldn't tell you how she'd look like I said, I just want a giant ass for her.
Not really, she's distinctly asian in RLE whereas in TAS she could pass as mixed and more caucasian than asian. Then again, Psylocke always did look more asian.

As a Capcom kid, it's the big thighs for me.

tumblr_msh4kjMzxl1scncwdo1_500.gif
psylockefix.gif psylocke-walking.gif psylocke-walkback.gif psylocke-kicks.gif 12817.gif psylocke-niceass.gif

Yeah, I know neither Clairmont nor Bengus drew her like that. I don't care.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Wait, how are you doing the "talk" options with her tits popping out? Don't they reset their clothes when you leave the sex menu?
I dipped in the swimming pool with her, the swimsuit event triggered and her tits popped out, but she had high enough stats and decided to stay with them out, which remains when she leaves the pool

I can see that, but did you do anything different to cause that?
You might know that, after you've seen the girls' tits or pussy for the first time, and for one reason or the other they don't straight up ask you what do you think about them, you can still get that conversation by spamming the talk option a little later. I guess this was the same; I went to sleep with Laura, she gave me a blowjob and later I started talking with her and that happened. I wonder if there'll be similar ones for every sexual act, that'd be fucking hot.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes