salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Phew, she might have beaten Gwenpool last time. Curious how her face will end up like, as Jubilee looks a lot more ethnical than in the source materials.
Well, unlike the comics, oni can (and has) to draw moredetailed faces, so thats probably why jubilee looks more asian than in the comics.

leleH

Sep 14, 2017
Hey all, been a long time. Just curious as to how you would rank the 7 women currently in the game? From your fave to least fave.

I'll admit, it does change from time to time, but mine is:

1. Emma (Fuck, I like big tittied MILFs, what can I say?)
2. Ororo (Jumped up into 2nd for me. Love the outfits and her just being a black Emma)
3. Rogue (Still sits in the top 3 for me, just because I've spent so much time with her)
4. Kitty (Has a chance to jump over Rogue depending on mood)
5. Jean (I use her as my main slave, since she is such a bitch)
6. Jubilee (Decent art is the only thing that saves her from being last)
7. Laura (I just find her boring and her scenes are crap imo)
Mine is:

1. Rogue (Sub Goth GF / Perfect body proportions / Sweet but also kinky)
2. Jubilee (Asian, Short Hair, Tomboy / Petite with improvements / I find her enthusiasm cute - kinda reminds me of Tali from ME for some reasons)
3. Laura (I find her artwork odd, but I've been a fan of her comics - not the recent ones - so I can overlook that / I'd give her headpats for days)
4. Kitty (The only thing I dislike about her is the constant use of "like" / i find her interactions funny and cute)
5. Ororo (Laid back chocolate mommy, nuff' said / if she didn't have the others as competition, she'd be first)
6. Emma ( She's actually as good as Ororo, but I've never been into blondes)
7. Jean (She's an asshole only good for mocking and hate fucking)

Reactions: Ghostload

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I like all of them since they all go individual merits
True, but even then theres an obvious preference everyone has.
For me rogue is best, followed by laura and kitty (although the 2 of them paired make for the best threesome and therefore can overthrow rogue), then emma and jean fighting for the 4th place and jubes and storm are the ones i care less for.

Reactions: leathermax

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
My order is...
Jean- plz bully me.
Kitty- head pat plus in my opinion the best art for poses.
Jubilee- drink me like a caprisun.
emma- plz bully me but differently...
storm- mommy vibes.
rogue- I like her look, a lot.
x23- i like muscle girls but her personality is too aloof for me. Her art is also still in my opinion in need of a brush up.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
My order is...
Jean- plz bully me.
Kitty- head pat.
Jubilee- drink me like a caprisun.
emma- plz bully me but differently...
storm- mommy vibes.
rogue- I like her look, a lot.
x23- i like muscle girls but her personality is too aloof for me. Her art is also still in my opinion in need of a brush up.
I like jean, but I'm also accustomed to suffering and all my effort being meaningless:cool:
Dont worry fellas, i too understand how you feel.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
It's a very tight window on the stats. I think Prime posted the stats a long time ago. Who knows if those reqs are still the same now.
Found it, starts with skinny dipping but not regular swimming.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very tight window indeed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

morot

Feb 25, 2018
Anyone who knows why Rogue is the only one who has "pussy fog", is it just to test it out?
I mean, I kind of like it in a sense that it should portray that she is in heat but I think it should be a progression of some sort and not be enabled instantly. It should also come out of her mouth at the same time if you have sex with her enough.
I would hope they made it for every girl this way but have it appear after having sex a set amount of times.

Feb 10, 2020
Had myself a thought earlier. So, seems like at every stage of progression, with every girl, choosing "choose your own pace" during blowjobs always results in one of two options. Lick, or just the head. Would be pretty hot if, say when Wanda finally gets in, there was a girl that would always immediately go for deepthroat even if she couldn't handle it. Kinda a reverse kitty in that sense.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Had myself a thought earlier. So, seems like at every stage of progression, with every girl, choosing "choose your own pace" during blowjobs always results in one of two options. Lick, or just the head. Would be pretty hot if, say when Wanda finally gets in, there was a girl that would always immediately go for deepthroat even if she couldn't handle it. Kinda a reverse kitty in that sense.
I laughed at that I'd love if a girl just dives into so to speak cos going as deep as possible Is hot tbh

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Only at first. The game has hidden counters for each kind of sex (I think primarily to track which dialogue choices to spit out), so once you get the girl to do enough head, they start to vary their choices. Also might have something to do with Prof. X catching you, letting the girl go at her own pace seems to reduce the chance of getting caught (at least initially, it will inevitably happen if in a public setting).

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Anyone who knows why Rogue is the only one who has "pussy fog", is it just to test it out?
That pussy heat fog just cracks me up, if Oni wanted to show some form of arousal that isn't literally dripping, could just do a stiff nipples layer instead of a "fog" layer (although admittedly it is easier to layer fog than to track the proper location of stiff nipples during animation).

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes