Jul 30, 2018
Just a little cheat-screen for Rogue-Like, every bar is draggable to change opinions / stats, also the money text is clickable for adding $1000 and the level texts to increase the level by 1. Finally, an extra status bar at the bottom of screen will be visible when she's angry (with button to clear anger) and info when she's down to get dirty. Also give some feedback on Jeans 'whammy' capabilities. Should work for any version higher than .991 but tested with .994/.995/.996/.997/.998/.999.

7767 if you like you can add it to the thread OP.

2022-06-20: Make cheat-screen compatible with PrimeMod v4/v5 - works also without PrimeMod.
2022-06-15: Added JubesX and make sure it is still compatible with versions without Jubilee
2022-03-27: Check if attribute LikeS<girl> is available when "Jeaned"
2021-10-22: Added simplified search of Xavier's office, basically every search will be successful if you brought the right girl.
Installation: right click "save link as" then save in 'game' folder.
Fixed: leveling girls not adding points to spent in leveling menu thanks Dboss for pointing that out.
does this work with 1.0 ?

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
So, with the introduction of female protag, is a futanari mod for the protagonist feasible?, i mean, you only have to stitch the code for ejaculation on top of the characters and some image editing and you are good to go right?
Why do you need a futa female protagonist? Are all sex scenes already with the strap on? In theory, the Zero Fem protag is already futa!!
Or do you play with the masculine zero, considering that nothing but the penis appears, it makes no difference if it's a man or a woman?
what we need is a REALLY female protag, with sex scenes with a tribadism, pussy in pussy... not more penis

armond

Apr 26, 2020
So peeps have moved away from asking Android preggo and now want futa?
At the same time that my long dead thread asking why the fuck futa is so damn popular resurrected?
Is it time for the end of the world?
Will it end by penis wielding wahmen?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And this is how the world ends, with a bang, splurt, and wimper; caused by rogues ass to be fair~~~

Pollyanna

May 14, 2017
After this many years and money this dude is making it's really time for him to do new sex scenes for all characters, he's already milking this too much with "bug fixes"
Do you care how much money he's making? We're pirates, yes? If we need a motor car, we pluck it from the trees. If we need pretty polly, we take it, droogie. We don't pay the guy a thing, chum, what does he owe me or you?

If he's milking it, i spose that's between him and his patrones or whatever. If i had a cow, I'd milk it too, it's what you do ^_^

Really the concept of "milking it" is always portrayed in a negative light, but its fundamental to the human existence. Milking it is literally why you didn't have to eat dry cereal this morning XD

Last edited:

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
When Gwenpool drops, we'll talk. Let's wait for the thread reaction and if it doesn't go well/does go well we might look at the mods...

(Someone could really update and remake the Brotherhood version of RLE, that one feels unique amongst the mods)

Reactions: DedL0l and Vraxous2
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes