Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Any1 have v1 for android?
hi guys maybe someone can help me. how do you unlock your ability to train cumsluts or painsluts? or any of the others special abilities?

"Your relationship with each girl unlocks new abilities in YOUR leveling menu, Professor X will explain it once you reach level 3, have sex with Rogue twice, and wait until day 5."

ive met all of those conditions, and i cant activate the special abilities. Professor xavier didnt call me at level 3. ive fucked rogue twice and it day 13th. did oni took away this feature? im playing the latest version for Android. 1v. but i remembered playing this option on a older version i just cant activate it anymore.

May 2, 2019
Now here is my question Can you use expasion Mod also for Rogue Like Evolution Oni?
Cause yall write stuff down but I never seen you guys post that Mystique is in Oni

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
hi guys maybe someone can help me. how do you unlock your ability to train cumsluts or painsluts? or any of the others special abilities?

"Your relationship with each girl unlocks new abilities in YOUR leveling menu, Professor X will explain it once you reach level 3, have sex with Rogue twice, and wait until day 5."

ive met all of those conditions, and i cant activate the special abilities. Professor xavier didnt call me at level 3. ive fucked rogue twice and it day 13th. did oni took away this feature? im playing the latest version for Android. 1v. but i remembered playing this option on a older version i just cant activate it anymore.
That's not in my mod for 1.0 yet, I basically have to rebuild it from scratch. Which you would know if you bothered to read the changelog. If you're not interested in playing as a female protagonist, just stick to the previous version ie 5.0 gold for 999e

Reactions: Adonaiboss2020

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
You think i did it in 10 minutes?
Nah it also took those 1-2 hours to succeed
I cant get it to work, and by this point rogue wont stop cockteasing me by taking me to the showers (and then just walking off when i undress), taking me to her room (and then accusing ME of taking things too fast) and keeps teasingme in the danger room.
GET IT TOGETHER WOMAN OR I WILL CUCK YOU!

Oct 21, 2019
You think i did it in 10 minutes?
Nah it also took those 1-2 hours to succeed
Never assumed but I did imagine you may have had better luck than me, everytime I do anything the pop up saying that the AI said something against policy would come up and that got annoying fast. You should do a video tutorial my dude, I'd watch the master at work.

Reactions: salscou

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
I cant get it to work, and by this point rogue wont stop cockteasing me by taking me to the showers (and then just walking off when i undress), taking me to her room (and then accusing ME of taking things too fast) and keeps teasingme in the danger room.
GET IT TOGETHER WOMAN OR I WILL CUCK YOU!
You should try that, maybe it'll do something

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
That's not in my mod for 1.0 yet, I basically have to rebuild it from scratch. Which you would know if you bothered to read the changelog. If you're not interested in playing as a female protagonist, just stick to the previous version ie 5.0 gold for 999e
man thank you! really, you have no idea how much you help me. i read the change log but i didnt understand why it didn't mention the special abilities. sorry ive been playing this game for a while but im not great at forums or tech in general. now that you mention it i remembered theres a mod and a game. and yeah i think i will download your mod instead, it is way better. by the way where can i send you a suggestion? i love how your mod make girls cum really fast and i always thought that it would be great if at some point you could break them, like a suprem or last super orgasm, after they tell you: woh you can really keep up i need a break, if you say no, i can keep going their faces should stay on a permanent aheago face, meaning they dont have more stamina and cant keep having sex. i always thought that they should have different faces or expressions depending on how many times they have cum. sorry if this is too much and thanks for your work.

Reactions: Adonaiboss2020

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
man thank you! really, you have no idea how much you help me. i read the change log but i didnt understand why it didn't mention the special abilities. sorry ive been playing this game for a while but im not great at forums or tech in general. now that you mention it i remembered theres a mod and a game. and yeah i think i will download your mod instead, it is way better. by the way where can i send you a suggestion? i love how your mod make girls cum really fast and i always thought that it would be great if at some point you could break them, like a suprem or last super orgasm, after they tell you: woh you can really keep up i need a break, if you say no, i can keep going their faces should stay on a permanent aheago face, meaning they dont have more stamina and cant keep having sex. i always thought that they should have different faces or expressions depending on how many times they have cum. sorry if this is too much and thanks for your work.
Please keep discussion about my mod in the thread for my mod. This is off topic for the main game.

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
Hey all, been a long time. Just curious as to how you would rank the 7 women currently in the game? From your fave to least fave.

I'll admit, it does change from time to time, but mine is:

1. Emma (Fuck, I like big tittied MILFs, what can I say?)
2. Ororo (Jumped up into 2nd for me. Love the outfits and her just being a black Emma)
3. Rogue (Still sits in the top 3 for me, just because I've spent so much time with her)
4. Kitty (Has a chance to jump over Rogue depending on mood)
5. Jean (I use her as my main slave, since she is such a bitch)
6. Jubilee (Decent art is the only thing that saves her from being last)
7. Laura (I just find her boring and her scenes are crap imo)

Reactions: Testerguy19

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Never assumed but I did imagine you may have had better luck than me, everytime I do anything the pop up saying that the AI said something against policy would come up and that got annoying fast. You should do a video tutorial my dude, I'd watch the master at work.
Eh, i doubt it's worth reating a youtube account for.

I will end at just adding the
"fucked an AI" to my resume, in hopes when our cybernetic overlords will inevitably conquer humanity, I will lewd them to let me live after succesfull seduction test.

Next stop: making the AI talk lewd to me, this one would be even harder cause of the policy thing...

Last edited:

Ludnick

May 25, 2020
So, with the introduction of female protag, is a futanari mod for the protagonist feasible?, i mean, you only have to stitch the code for ejaculation on top of the characters and some image editing and you are good to go right?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes