Vraxous2

Nov 1, 2019
So I have been a lurker for a while and decided to try something I ported Rogue Like to IOS complete this time, (Best played in landscape hold it in that position before opening app or when rotating swipe up but dont close app then open again) I got regular saves and main menu to work properly

For instal you need sideloady and Itunes once installed plug your phone into your computer, open sideloady select your IOS device, sign into your apple ID account then open advanced options and choose normal install, then hit start. after installed go to iphone settings/general/VPN&Device managment. you should see developer app trust the certificate and your ready to play.

Forgot you will have to sideload the app once a week due to certificate expiration as of current I dont have a way around this

This is my first crack at this kinda thing if you have any problems or feed back , im all ears.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So I have been a lurker for a while and decided to try something I ported Rogue Like to IOS kinda, (Best played in landscape hold it in that position before opening app or when rotating swipe up but dont close app then open again) it runs and for the most part works cant get prefrences to open properly nor the save menu but quick save and quick load work

Pixeldrain

For instal you need sideloady and Itunes once installed plug your phone into your computer, open sideloady select your IOS device, sign into your apple ID account then open advanced options and choose normal install, then hit start. after installed go to iphone settings/general/VPN&Device managment. you should see developer app trust the certificate and your ready to play.

Forgot you will have to sideload the app once a week due to certificate expiration as of current I dont have a way around this

This is my first crack at this kinda thing if you have any problems or feed back or help with the no prefrences thing im all ears.
hey nice job dude all tho.. dunno how many people use IOS. See if you can fix the issues with saving normally & you might have yourself a whole modded phone build people would love.

Reactions: Vraxous2
Mar 29, 2018
I go kitty in day 5 over day 4 I'll try Emma sometime tbh
I've tried Black-Wolf 's guides, made some adjustments for some of them
(It was preference, his guides are perfect), and I got all the girls first day, Jean was BY FAR the hardest, she was super pissed the whole day but by catching her when she is jilling off, I managed to fuck her at midnight. Also, what I really want to know is if it's possible to have fun with Storm during her intro, which seems impossible so far

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Haven't played this game in a while, so I checked to see if anything new was added.

From a brief search I take it that a new character is about to be introduced next update? If so, can someone tell me who it'll be? Thanks!

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Christ, finally played 1.0. The pussy fog is ridiculous enough being so massive, but OVER Rogue's pants? What is she, a nuclear incident?
it took me way too long to understand what you meant by that it seems I forgot my own user name lmao
Funny, I've been there before and it was about a throwaway Sonic nickname too.
Also how do you trigger that Laura scene where see enters thee room fingering herself and says "mine"?
Seems to be a progression scene triggering after the one where she comes up to you demanding sex. Be in your room without her, have her lust hit 80 while being in a relationship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, its fine you can leave it there.
Well then, in that case let's give it proper formatting.

BLACK TOENAILS FOR LAURA
by SanicTheHegehog

Black Toenails for Laura.jpg

Last edited:

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
I've tried Black-Wolf 's guides, made some adjustments for some of them
(It was preference, his guides are perfect), and I got all the girls first day, Jean was BY FAR the hardest, she was super pissed the whole day but by catching her when she is jilling off, I managed to fuck her at midnight. Also, what I really want to know is if it's possible to have fun with Storm during her intro, which seems impossible so far
Jean is the hardest, but there is a little trick. If you use Kitty to check the bookshelf and open the latch on the lock-box you find there you get 500$. Use that money to buy Dildo, Vibrator, Avengers Penthouse, and some nicer clothes for Jean. You can bang her the very morning you meet her. Also, she has a very complicated dialog tree in her intro scene and it's best to not piss her off (though that is the most fun!) so you can interact with her throughout the day without her storming out.

As far as I know you can't do anything with storm during her intro scene. BUT by her second encounter you can certainly bang her. If you have money leftover from burglarizing Xavier's office, just buy her a Dildo, Vibrator, and Avengers Penthouse.

You meet both Storm and Jean on the same day, but you can also bang both of them they day you meet them by the end of the Morning! I'll be writing a guide for that soon, but it's time consuming due to the complicated dialog trees.

EDIT: I wrote 'Dazzler and Longshot' when I meant to write 'Avengers Penthouse' for the books you should buy. I corrected the mistake.

Last edited:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Christ, finally played 1.0. The pussy fog is ridiculous enough being so massive, but OVER Rogue's pants? What is she, a nuclear incident?
Yeah, the fog is pretty hilarious. I dropped a suggestion a few pages back about dropping the fog and adding a stiff nipple layer instead, though I doubt anything will come of it. Especially considering possible animation issues with bobbing breasts. But am I gonna drop some cash in order to suggest this to Oni via Patreon...? Hell no, if the game isn't done by the 1.0 release, it ain't gonna be done until after the 2030 World Cup!!

Reactions: primavera9925

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Yeah, the fog is pretty hilarious. I dropped a suggestion a few pages back about dropping the fog and adding a stiff nipple layer instead, though I doubt anything will come of it. Especially considering possible animation issues with bobbing breasts. But am I gonna drop some cash in order to suggest this to Oni via Patreon...? Hell no, if the game isn't done by the 1.0 release, it ain't gonna be done until after the 2030 World Cup!!
Leave the pussy smoke alone, its neat!

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
I like that idea a lot. Don't know how feasible it is with animated sprites, but it'd be great.

And just as a heads up, Prime Mod lets you disable the fog.

Leave the pussy smoke alone, its neat!
More like pussy hot spring. I get the concept, but the execution is awful.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes