Yashiroka

Jul 19, 2022
Is anyone else having a " ScriptError: could not find label 'Zero_Strapped'." for every sex scene for the various characters? Does anyone know what a good fix is?
Either our downloads were corrupted or the pixeldrain file is corrupted. Deleted and unzipped, didn't work. downloaded workupload version (which is also a different filesize) and it worked fine. So try redownloading/changing host.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I like that idea a lot. Don't know how feasible it is with animated sprites, but it'd be great.
There's also the issue that a lot of the dark clothing layers would obscure this, so it might need to be exaggerated to an unrealistic point in order to be noticeable with dark clothing. Plus also clothing layers, so normal bras might obscure this (which is realistic, but ineffective for game purposes), while sexy bras, corsets (can't remember if this is in game yet) and no bras should show. But game drips even with panties, so maybe verisimilitude instead of realism...

Finally, if a girl was really that steamed up down there, I would advise her to get checked for a yeast infection!!

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I asked this previously, but maybe nobody knew.

Is the new update going to feature a new character? I thought I understood something like that but not sure.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
I will forever be stunned by the stupidity of Gwenpool being in the game before Wanda, who hasn't gotten content since this game's inception seven years ago.
We in the Gwen gang have been waiting a while too man. Besides Gwenpool is a very unorthodox character, putting her in the middle of the mold is a good way to split the the rest of the game in two.

oldfart

Aug 14, 2016
How do we get Xavier to stop cockblocking us in public again? I remember in an old version all I need was to get in trouble with Emma and then i got an option to attack him so we could do a mindwipe, but I tired it now and he just chewed us out for trying to fuck in public without any option to do anything about it.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes