leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Yes...I need some Boom Boom in my life....

View attachment 2402943
Boom, boom, boom, boom
I want you in my room
Let's spend the night together
From now until forever
Boom, boom, boom, boom
I wanna go boom, boom
Let's spend the night together
Together in my room
Sweet lawd, what's with this show and the massive effort they put into dancing girls? It's like they truly knew the good shit.

Reactions: Dringar

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
The girls dancing all the time, plus Rogue and Kittycat mentioning dancing is the reason why I'd vote for a dance hall or a club as additional location/activity before literally anything else (except for Psylocke's booty, naturally).

Mini-event where Rogue invites us to dance because now she has someone to grind with, like Jubes taking us along to the mall - add a new pose for all the girls (just re-shuffle the doggy poses, I'm sure nobody will notice)...
I mean, think about it - Oni could drag this one out for at least 3/4 of the year! It's brilliant!

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
so is oni the only one working on this cause when most people make the amount of money, he's making. They usual have a team speed things up.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
The girls dancing all the time, plus Rogue and Kittycat mentioning dancing is the reason why I'd vote for a dance hall or a club as additional location/activity before literally anything else (except for Psylocke's booty, naturally).

Mini-event where Rogue invites us to dance because now she has someone to grind with, like Jubes taking us along to the mall - add a new pose for all the girls (just re-shuffle the doggy poses, I'm sure nobody will notice)...
I mean, think about it - Oni could drag this one out for at least 3/4 of the year! It's brilliant!
Laura also mentions that shes trying dance classes because kitty dragged her there, i think storm also mentions being a good dancer at one point, but i agree, we need a dance party event or as a place to take the girls on, i need zero to become an avatar of the one true alignment, DISCO!

Last edited:
Reactions: leathermax

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
so is oni the only one working on this cause when most people make the amount of money, he's making. They usual have a team speed things up.
Oni's making €7000 this month (based on exchange rates, about $7500). Assuming that keeps up for the year, he'll make €84000 (or a little under $90000). He's the writer, the artist and despite his coding having more twists than a bowl of spaghetti, it's serviceable.

If he can do all that, why would he want to share the wealth?

Zikarius

May 7, 2019
Oni's making €7000 this month (based on exchange rates, about $7500). Assuming that keeps up for the year, he'll make €84000 (or a little under $90000). He's the writer, the artist and despite his coding having more twists than a bowl of spaghetti, it's serviceable.

If he can do all that, why would he want to share the wealth?
Because he don't need it. Oni knows that we continues paying her Patreon for all eternity. Even if he only gets to work on the game about 4 times a year.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2017
Can you only turn from a Fem Zero into a guy or can it be reversed?

I am on day 60 of my latest play-through, male start, on the latest update with all the girls and my character maxed out but I haven’t seen this “Rule 63” machine event play out. Is the event strictly for a female start?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes