Jul 28, 2019
Lots of plans but when it comes to execution. . . Lets' just say that learning c++ has made looking at python in my free time not enjoyable. But I always get a burst of inspiration when a new update hits, so if I do not update the mod before the next update know that when the update comes out, I am guaranteed to update my mod.
my suggestions are vibrators feature like remote control vibrator toys for both side (either for the girls to use on you if you play fem zero and for you to use on them) and vibrating butt plugs. plus, playing pranks or humilliate the girls could be cool to increase their submission in the game like pulling their clothes off, force them to be naked, itching powder in sensitive zones or pulling them a "squirrels in my pants" type of prank where you could put creatures like mices, lizards, squirrels or chipmunks in/inside their panties, bra or their clothes in general.

• Wow
Reactions: Aurelius

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
ah yes.. bullying, not the girls care they come back to you regardless which is really a shame.
Somewhat related to outright bullying the girls: I only managed to get one of the "cheating"/"betrayal" conversations with Emma by transferring an older save to a later version and have it immediately happy when loading the save; probably with the .998 versions if that makes a difference. Usually, I get some of the girls to love me enough so that they're willing to join the harem and initiate threesomes by barging into rooms even if I pick a combination of girls that supposedly don't get along, so I don't know how to actuate the "cheating" dialogue naturally and bully them that way.

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
Hey guys, not long ago I saw a game like Rogue Like remake. The game developer kept the dialogue, only the character's image was built more 3D. Has anyone tried it, please tell me its name. I can't find its name in my laptop anymore

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes