NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
to me, is how interactive the sex scene is, i dont think any other game here has a more entertaining and gamefied sex scene, that works so well as this one.

the art is also great, and even though there are some copy paste, because of how it animates and the other mechanics, i feel like it doesnt detract.

i just wish content(girls) would come out faster.

edit: almost forgot, i also wish the game had more stuff to do, like helping in the lab to make more money, or maybe helping interrogate a rogue(no pun intended) agent that was capture during a mission, maybe even have side objectives for the girls stories to make them more unique.

i said this some time ago, how each girl should have a mechanic that is unique to them, like rogue be the one with the dependency, kity has some pet play, laura be a masoquist, emma be a sub, and so on. things that we could play out that is only theirs.
I agree, although the gamefied nature of the sex scenes also mean they become trivially easy and repetitive once you figure out the "trick". Almost becomes a chore.
Of course, this wouldn't be the case if each girl was unique, but as they are all copy and paste of each other you can basically use the same methods with everyone.

As for your later half: "I wish the game had more stuff to do" is what everyone has been wanting for years now. But Oni is hell bent on "adding new characters" being essentially the focus. He has been doing it for years and earning over 5k a month to do it.

It is what it is. The gameplay cycle of Rogue Like has literally not evolved at all in over 5 years. I don't think it ever will at this point.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You can totally fuck in class. If the teacher isn't horny enough for you yet she'll break it up once she notices. Theres also the events where girls ask you to fool around during class, if you can do that with the teacher being into it, she can start masturbating at the podium while teaching. The faceless background characters will look on and cheer, but they don't get involved otherwise
does xavier ever stop harassing you about the public sex?

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I agree, although the gamefied nature of the sex scenes also mean they become trivially easy and repetitive once you figure out the "trick". Almost becomes a chore.
Of course, this wouldn't be the case if each girl was unique, but as they are all copy and paste of each other you can basically use the same methods with everyone.

As for your later half: "I wish the game had more stuff to do" is what everyone has been wanting for years now. But Oni is hell bent on "adding new characters" being essentially the focus. He has been doing it for years and earning over 5k a month to do it.

It is what it is. The gameplay cycle of Rogue Like has literally not evolved at all in over 5 years. I don't think it ever will at this point.
Evolution is slow, taking billions of dollars to advance to the next stage, but sometimes, I jackoff

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes