Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
hey dude, any plans to update the mod?
Lots of plans but when it comes to execution. . . Lets' just say that learning c++ has made looking at python in my free time not enjoyable. But I always get a burst of inspiration when a new update hits, so if I do not update the mod before the next update know that when the update comes out, I am guaranteed to update my mod.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
90s Rogue in the Evo goth clothes. I never knew i needed this... View attachment 2400847
She kinda looks like a milf trying her old teen outfit and feigning being ashamed of it not looking good on her with her hips about to burst while the situational MC has already decided that convincing her to do that was the single best idea he's ever had.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Why would Oni ever complete the game? He found an audience that are gluttons for abuse and have as much spare income as he wants.

He can milk this game for another few years and he will never have to work another day of his life if he isn't a big spender. He must have made over 100k off this project already from dicking around in Python and his only job related expense is the electricity for the computer.

• Angry
Reactions: Tortellini

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Hey, pals. I have a weird question for you. Is it possible to rebuild this game for running on Windows ME?
Doubt RenPy even supports it. Why ME and not 2000 anyway?

would anyone mind sharing their modded version of the game?
This isn't Skyrim, friend, you pick one of the modded base games like Prime's or Dittyman's then you apply whatever of the few sprite edits you like. There are some script mods floating around like UI based cheats, but support for those tend to be very short lived and they're made for the vanilla builds 99% of the time.

koshak13

Oct 19, 2019
Doubt RenPy even supports it. Why ME and not 2000 anyway?
Well, there are the renpy for ME, so I thought, that someone can rebuild. And why ME? I don't really know, my old pc was able to run with drivers for LAN only with ME. For 2000, 98 and 95 I was unable to find any drivers for my motherboard. But I can run internet on them with fax-modems, so if anyone can rebuild game for win 9x - that would be cool too.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
I would like to see some classic folks.....like Boom Boom....if for no other reason than because the jokes would make themselves
View attachment 2402773 View attachment 2402773
Yes...I need some Boom Boom in my life....

tumblr_cfa65bee227a3500dfba306a0bf62407_de2e76fc_1280.gif
Boom, boom, boom, boom
I want you in my room
Let's spend the night together
From now until forever
Boom, boom, boom, boom
I wanna go boom, boom
Let's spend the night together
Together in my room

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes