Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
What's the point of even including the "lock" option if it doesn't do shit? At least when Gwen breaks into my room there's a message about keys jingling in the lock. Of course that doesn't explain why she has fucking keys to my room.
Well Gwen's the creepy stalker.
Kitty phases through things.
Rogue spent too much time with Gambit so she knows how to pick locks.
Storm was a thief growing up, so also knows how to pick locks.
Laura has claws that I'm pretty sure can act like lockpicks.
Jean has telekinesis, so locking the door will have the same effect as putting up a stop sign in front of a blind and illiterate person.
Jubilee is a vampire, so she probably just uses her mutant powers to pop a lock.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Evo rogue was never with gambit. She learned to do it as an exercise?
He appeared in Evolution, they even had some flirtation, so there's some likelihood she may have asked him how to pick locks. Or maybe she learned from Storm. Don't overthink the joke.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
He appeared in Evolution, they even had some flirtation
Heh, I remember that. She went around a corner, came face to face with him, "got lost in his eyes", he handed her a charged card, gave her an air kiss, and walked off, then she looked at the card like a retard for like 5 seconds before she came to her senses and got rid of it before it blew off her hand.
...not sure if I'd call that "flirting", but whatever, fucking Cajun... :ROFLMAO:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Seems like I have been out of the loop on this game for sometime as reading the changelogs I raised an eyebrow for one bit on the previous version.

"v1.2a
-Gwen will no longer show up while Gwen is giving a BJ. The other Gwen. The first Gwen stays."

Two Gwens now like wtf when did that happen?

Reactions: Tharu35

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Well Gwen's the creepy stalker.
Kitty phases through things.
Rogue spent too much time with Gambit so she knows how to pick locks.
Storm was a thief growing up, so also knows how to pick locks.
Laura has claws that I'm pretty sure can act like lockpicks.
Jean has telekinesis, so locking the door will have the same effect as putting up a stop sign in front of a blind and illiterate person.
Jubilee is a vampire, so she probably just uses her mutant powers to pop a lock.
Your profile picture perfectly represents my reaction to your comment.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
*checks Discord*

I'm going to press X to doubt that androidmo.me link since Prime hasn't released his Android ports yet. Also, Prime says that he's "90% sure the current (1.2) build of [his] mod will work with 1.3 and be mostly bug-free" and that, if he has the time, will "have a full update by Saturday or Sunday."

pbugyon

Jun 1, 2017
Rogue-Like 1.3b

Content
Ok, this should fix some of the bugs from the last one. I've also included split mac and linux files, let me know if those work for you, it's a bit of a hassle, but managable on this end. For those who missed the last post, I'd apparently never noticed that Patreon has a 200mb file size limit, and the latest game builds have _just_ over that, so I needed to split the install files.

Grab BOTH files for your intended system, have them both in the same directory, extract the first and the second should extract automatically. This time I used split zips instead of split rars, let me know whether those work more smoothly for you than the rars. And yes, I am still looking into alternate file hosting so you can download them in a single package, there WILL be a version of 1.3 available in that format eventually.

As for new content to 1.3, I added Gwen's sex poses, and a "green button" in McCoy's lab that will show up to all 8 girls at once on screen, which early feedback (including my own) is that it causes input lag that seems unrelated to hardware specs. I'm going to see if there are any options on my end to improve that.

As for this specific build, it includes fixes for the crash bugs people are reporting, although it turns out I need to fix some of the art for Gwen's doggy pose and that will happen next build. This should also fix issues people were reporting with the "facing direction" not working right. Also some issues have been reported with Kitty and Rogue's standing poses in certain outfit configurations, I'll look into that for next build too. I made a change that *might* improve the lag effect on the green button test, and might improve lag in general, at the expense of making the game use a couple hundred MB more RAM. Test the green button again and see if it performs better at max, and also whether any other "high stress" animations work more smoothly, and also report if the memory changes are a problem for you (it's still a fairly low memory game, so hopefully it won't be an issue).

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
you know what would actually be amazing that isnt here for some reason? 69(basically view from behind, but we able to lick them while getting sucked), facefucking(girl lying down but, inverted), thresome 69(girl lying on top of another girl both licking each other and you able to fick the one on top, or facefuck the one below) and thresome girl on top of girl as you can decided where to stick(top girl pussy, ass, lower girl pussy, or ass).

i also wouldnt mind if they expanded the game to have a hunger meter with a cafeteria in the campus. but that's just because im a degenerate who would like to have some more options for cumplay(cum on food/drinks)

Karana

Feb 8, 2017
i also wouldnt mind if they expanded the game to have a hunger meter with a cafeteria in the campus. but that's just because im a degenerate who would like to have some more options for cumplay(cum on food/drinks)
Anyone who wants to add chore meters to a sex romp game is a degenerate of the highest order and it's not because you're into cumplay. Like I find the kink inoffensively weird but there's no reason it couldn't be an option without also adding in chore mechanics.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I made a change that *might* improve the lag effect on the green button test, and might improve lag in general, at the expense of making the game use a couple hundred MB more RAM
Of course.

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Emma : "So what can we do about this?"
"Would you like to lock the door?"
-Yes-
*2 seconds later*
Rogue walks into the room.
Ororo walks into the room.
Laura walks into the room.
Emma : "Uh, this isn't what it looks like..."
Emma leaves.
Other girls disappear into the fucking ether.

What's the point of even including the "lock" option if it doesn't do shit? At least when Gwen breaks into my room there's a message about keys jingling in the lock. Of course that doesn't explain why she has fucking keys to my room.
one of the worst changes Oni ever did was make them all barge into any room you're in whenever they want like they're reading your mind.

EDIT: Btw 1.3c is already out.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes