Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
How do you guys see the full portraits? I have the option to remove the shoes in the wardrobe menu but I can't get their full portraits unless I use the "green button"

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
How do you guys see the full portraits? I have the option to remove the shoes in the wardrobe menu but I can't get their full portraits unless I use the "green button"
You need to use the green button? Anyways that button is bugged as per Oni since its making the game lag like it used to when the problem was from the lust stat or something.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
You need to use the green button? Anyways that button is bugged as per Oni since its making the game lag like it used to when the problem was from the lust stat or something.
I only got the full view when a girl was in the shower when I went in. I was wondering if I could have that view in the wardrobe menu at least.
I used the green button without any issues but it just shows the girls' sprites scattered around and nothing more (unless I missed something).

silverfur3

Jul 13, 2019
Can someone tell me what stats Affects Girls Jumping you randomly for sex. I'm sure many of you are curious what stats are needed to modify to get them to do it more or less. And what kind of action aka Bj,Anal,Titjob,Vaginal etc.

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
Can someone tell me what stats Affects Girls Jumping you randomly for sex. I'm sure many of you are curious what stats are needed to modify to get them to do it more or less. And what kind of action aka Bj,Anal,Titjob,Vaginal etc.
Them jumping you randomly is entirely based around MC addictiveness, and relationship status. And doesnt have anything to do with Blowjobs, Anal, Titjobs or Vaginal Sex. All of those are just preferences that they and the MC can have.

As far as I know anyway.

Kommios

Aug 31, 2018
Heres Gwen's Massage chart for anyone interested:
Neck, Shoulders, Calves, Feet, Neck, Shoulders, Calves, Feet, Pussy, Pussy
do massage combos still a thing, and if so, does anyone know the one for Gwen?
In case anyone needs it, the correct massage combo for Gwen (the one quted above is Jubilee's, not Gwen's) is:

feet; feet; calves; thighs; hips; back; hips; ass; pussy; pussy.

...since it's not on the MassageChart with the others.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Cant open the app on mac, which is weird bc i never had this problem with any other version before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone else having the same issue?
It may have a permissions issue. Either a general one or specifically for the unix executable. There's a fix for that in Tutorials section, i think, specific for Renpy games on macs.

myechomyshadowandme

Nov 9, 2021
Gwen currently doesn't seem compatible with the threesome eating out display Oni added in the last update. At least, I can't get it to trigger.

Hopefully with the new standing sprites, he'll add in some "standing back" sprites. This game needs more asses.

• Sad
Reactions: splamo

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
same, and also I think "turn her around facing forward" is broken now
Yup it is.
But I made an easy fix for it. You have to run the UnRen tool (only the first option) first though.
After that either replace your /game/script Functions.rpy file with my attached one or do the edit manually:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Is it just me or has the girls walking in thing been removed or has that been a removal via the mods? I haven't played this game in vanilla in a long time.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes