BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Great job to the Dev & creators of this game. I always keep @ least one version of the game that I'm constantly playing. I wish you would make it more easily available for Android version and of course more content would always be wonderful. Plus if ever the mc could have special mutant abilities that can be implemented would be really cool. Or maybe if some of the girls abilities were used in more ways; idk it's just food for thought but thanks and keep up the good work. I get excited everytime I see an update, even if I usually have to wait for Android version.

Reactions: Touhou

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Personally I think rogue like has a unique feeling and is superior to many other indi smut games out there. There's no obvious author insert character that dumps amateur philosophy down your eyes or any other annoying tropes like that. I even like Jean. Feel free to complain but for free, I don't see the point, certainly not when I'm satisfied.
I mean, if you're into formulaic repeating lines and 5 total events between all characters that's cool.
The reason there's no self-insert character is cos there is no character. lol
The only unique dialogue is meeting the girls.

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
Man I didnt know stepping out of the house was the one thing that Oni required from me in order to post an update to this game. Thank god i went for a 2nd viewing of Spiderman ATSV

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes