Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
new mutation (maybe a modder can do it?): boob augmentation. lmao imagine emma's reaction to her pride and joy of big tiddies getting shrunk down. maybe a swap with kitty lmaaaaao

sorry i been drinking
if theyll add lactation it will be a dream come true, it is the best way to make boobs grow

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
That mega link is a modded version of the game, all you need to do is download it, unzip, and play. Feel free to message me ideas. And your welcome, and have fun
oh i forgot the edging feature just leaving them on the verge of cumming should have an huge effect on them, there are games where in order to have stronger orgasms you have to stop just before they come (bell master and hypnoapp), i dont know how it can be implemented but it is another core feature of my game. the idea is that if you make them come they will be happy but only let you do vanilla stuff, instead if you torture them with edging they would virtualy let you do anything you want after some time. and of course once they have the strongest orgasm of their live they be each time more submissive.

Reactions: crum_

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Let's see how long before the Android gang floods the chat.
In any case, I think I'm gonna wait for Prime to adapt his mod to the latest version before trying it. For today, I've been entertained with Ditty's.

Belgy

Aug 21, 2016
Per Oni's post this is what's changed

Ok, this should fix some of the bugs from the last one. I've also included split mac and linux files, let me know if those work for you, it's a bit of a hassle, but managable on this end. For those who missed the last post, I'd apparently never noticed that Patreon has a 200mb file size limit, and the latest game builds have _just_ over that, so I needed to split the install files. Grab BOTH files for your intended system, have them both in the same directory, extract the first and the second should extract automatically.

As for new content to 1.3, I added Gwen's sex poses, and a "green button" in McCoy's lab that will show up to all 8 girls at once on screen, which early feedback (including my own) is that it causes input lag that seems unrelated to hardware specs. I'm going to see if there are any options on my end to improve that.
I've bolded the relevant parts

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes