Exocrine

May 12, 2023
In my humble opinion, there are no other games that come close to Rogue-Like: Evolution's open-ended gameplay.

May 25, 2022
In my humble opinion, there are no other games that come close to Rogue-Like: Evolution's open-ended gameplay.
Text games like Corruptions of Champions and others that have a decent amount of visuals on top like Degrees of Lewdity, far superior in open-ended gameplay, just not mention those because are far inferior on artwork.

But as mention, Karryn's Prisson, Saria Reclaimed or even Teaching a Feeling, far superior on all aspects. But this is not a pissing contest, if you like it more, fine, but is just not truth that is the best open-ended game.

Personally I think rogue like has a unique feeling and is superior to many other indi smut games out there. There's no obvious author insert character that dumps amateur philosophy down your eyes or any other annoying tropes like that. I even like Jean. Feel free to complain but for free, I don't see the point, certainly not when I'm satisfied.
That sounds like your opinion, me pointing out how slow is the development is just facts.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
far superior on all aspects
Bruh.
I just so happen to know about all three games, and, to me, non of them compare to this one. In art they might be good as in "detailed", but pretty bad taste wise; with the scarred kid without a nose, the woman with tits the size of a country and the other one with hips that look like a poor geometric exercise from school. Not only that but, from what I played of all those three, the focus of the game is just one girl, so no variation, even if there's some presence of other females later on.

The corruption mechanic in Karryn's Prison is weird and wonky, the one in Teaching a Feeling is too simple with only punish and pamper stuff (not to mention the focus girl is just a little kid and that's something pretty niche, to say the least), and I didn't even get far enough in Saria Reclaimed before I was put off by the art and trying to get shit done, but the first part in the cavern with the bandits was so unappealing to me.

This game, as it is, has no equal, unfortunately. And not only are there no other games that follow in this formula, but this shit is so tangled up, that the code strangles any mod that tries to make it into something better. But in terms of how some game might be far superior to other through just facts, I believe it's still much more subjective than you may be leaning into.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
They like being intentionally left out, they get off on being ignored and denied ntr
ive been asking then to scale the faces they make when they cum. they should start with someting simple and keep getting better until they say you can really keep this up and you say i can keep going that should be the complete ahegao face with eyes rolled back, tonge out, red face, tears and ruined make up. but right now its kind of random. i would love if they could add squirting when you fuck them silly too. also if they could add some special lines when you cum together or two of them do it. it happens a lot and specially with prime mod cumslut and painslut. theres aldo other features they implemented in other mods like using toys on class or in public. so far onis works is great but i havent played his game in a while. to me prime mod is the true cannon.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Bruh.
I just so happen to know about all three games, and, to me, non of them compare to this one. In art they might be good as in "detailed", but pretty bad taste wise; with the scarred kid without a nose, the woman with tits the size of a country and the other one with hips that look like a poor geometric exercise from school. Not only that but, from what I played of all those three, the focus of the game is just one girl, so no variation, even if there's some presence of other females later on.

The corruption mechanic in Karryn's Prison is weird and wonky, the one in Teaching a Feeling is too simple with only punish and pamper stuff (not to mention the focus girl is just a little kid and that's something pretty niche, to say the least), and I didn't even get far enough in Saria Reclaimed before I was put off by the art and trying to get shit done, but the first part in the cavern with the bandits was so unappealing to me.

This game, as it is, has no equal, unfortunately. And not only are there no other games that follow in this formula, but this shit is so tangled up, that the code strangles any mod that tries to make it into something better. But in terms of how some game might be far superior to other through just facts, I believe it's still much more subjective than you may be leaning into.
it is true bro, sadly oni just keep adding girls instead of adding more features or deepth to the story. and there has been some great mods out there but onis spaghetti code make the effort to mod this game a titanic task. they should just pick a full version aka when oni adds the sex scenes and work on it until the next girl has a sex scene. im so sad that there are some many grreats things that have been done but they just went to oblivion cuz they cant keep up with onis works.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I'm not sure this fits the category but I've playing Tabletop Bornstar and have been enjoying it. If you haven't tried it yet I recommend you give it a go. It has a unique art style and a manageable amount of sex scenes. It does have a lot of girl on girl action though which I don't personally enjoy but if you do, you'll have a blast!

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Mega

Motherfucker updates the game just as I finish updating my modded game. . .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Dittymyman someone mentioned that you made a mod but i couldnt find it. then looking at your answers i found this "a big reason I have not made a thread for my mod" and somewhere else you said that you didnt make a mod but a moded version of a game. so im a little bit confused, this version you posted is a mod, aka do i need the original version or is it a game so i just need to install it an run it?

and one last thing are you acepting ideas o features? cuz i have a few i want to sare.

Thanks in advance!

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
really not a lot oni has achieved in 8 years, considering mity started later and finished earlier with his four elements trainer, which imo is just as art-intensive as rogue-like, if not more.
Don't know shit about code tho
This is the hard truth of the matter. FET has leagues more going for it than Rogue-Like does and they've both been in development for a near equal amount of time.

kiberkiller

Nov 6, 2017

kiberkiller

Nov 6, 2017
This isn't really true. You should explore outside the VN tag sometime.
I have. The number of games that are actual games and not just slideshows with grinding is absolutely minimal.

Some I can name off the top of my head are:
Rogue-Like
Era games
Degrees of Lewdity
Night Games
Lilith's Throne
Imperial Gatekeeper

Most of these have minimal graphics, which is why Rogue-Like is so unique.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes