Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Speaking of Gwen's poses her doggy pose looks really lame & her frontal pose has a little too much feet on the screen like Jubilee's. Jubilee's doggy pose looks fine, what gives with Gwen's? It looks like he copy pasted Storm's which was copy pasted from Emma's come the fuck on Oni.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Speaking of Gwen's poses her doggy pose looks really lame & her frontal pose has a little too much feet on the screen like Jubilee's. Jubilee's doggy pose looks fine, what gives with Gwen's? It looks like he copy pasted Storm's which was copy pasted from Emma's come the fuck on Oni.
Classics of the genre. I call it "stability".

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Gwen Bj and clean up animation may be the most fluid one in the game. Steam coming.off the girl like nobody's taking her lolipop...

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Rogue sigue teniendo el error de quitar la toalla en la ducha después de que termines de interactuar mientras la usa.

Storm also appears to have something similar. You go into the bathroom with her naked and then she has an interaction to get her to towel off.

Last edited:

Chebb

Aug 27, 2021
where can i find the mods for this game and is there any list of what mods works with what version?

tresk97

May 21, 2020
Cant open the app on mac, which is weird bc i never had this problem with any other version before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone else having the same issue?
If it's the same problem as on Linux, it's just a minor permissions issue. They forgot to set a couple of files as executable. I fixed it by opening a terminal and doing `chmod u+x Rogue-Like.sh` and then `chmod u+x Rogue-Like-1.3a-linux/lib/linux-x86_64/Rogue-Like`. You should be able to do basically the same thing with the mac version.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The game now runs very poor, on top of that if you're on windows don't minimize the game. It shits the bed real quickly & will freeze up for no reason, could just be me getting that though. The new green button displays all girls but will ctd. Gwen's forward/back poses don't display if you're massaging her/fondling or eating her out. If you rub your dick on her you can't "hide the feet" option frontal only backwards.
could just be me though.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Emma : "So what can we do about this?"
"Would you like to lock the door?"
-Yes-
*2 seconds later*
Rogue walks into the room.
Ororo walks into the room.
Laura walks into the room.
Emma : "Uh, this isn't what it looks like..."
Emma leaves.
Other girls disappear into the fucking ether.

What's the point of even including the "lock" option if it doesn't do shit? At least when Gwen breaks into my room there's a message about keys jingling in the lock. Of course that doesn't explain why she has fucking keys to my room.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes