Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
Last edited:
Reactions: AXELXX

Swampy_Leshij

May 10, 2018
how about "addiction" or "addiction rate" cheats? so they stop bothering me every day
GirlX.Addict =
GirlX.Addictionrate =

You can find these and other commands, which may not be listed in the first console variables spoiler, in the "0.984h and older" spoiler.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Betsynmaballs!
No, wait, that doesn't make sense...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is some kind of asian british ninja with school drama bitch personality and some superpowers that nobody gives a fuck about because we're gonna clap her cheeks.
Well i care, cant wait till i finally get some kind of Psylocke in there! And it only took about 7 Years and one abondoned Mod to get there.:ROFLMAO:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Lmao, bro, Oni said "December as the earliest", meaning he'll have a power outage the only day of the month he works and also the family health issues will keep him at hospital the next one.
I never said it was a sure fire thing. I put soon(TM) for a raisin lad

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
how to make them wear vibrator
In the romance flirt menu tell them to wear the vibrator. You do this several days in a row. Then they accept to always wear it (in the Romance Dirty Talk menu). Assuming a high level of obedience.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
What happens when they wear it all the time?
I only play the game with the Prime Mod, I don't know if it's the same in the without mod version:
In the Prime Mod, the vibrator increases a certain amount of pleasure every day. I think the anal plug does too (plus a small amount of obedience).

Can't check this on the Prime Mod Discord channel right now, my Discord needs a system update and I don't feel like updating my system (Linux Garuda) for 2 hours right now (Linux doesn't force updates on me and always asks nicely when I have time)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes