Thwip!

May 13, 2018
We could get boom boom as the next girl but who knows good chance Wanda is next girl.
Question:
Was Boom Boom even in the last poll for next girl?
I remember Betsy, Wanda, Lorna, even Squirrel Girl all being mentioned. But I don't remember Tabitha Smith being on that list.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Question:
Was Boom Boom even in the last poll for next girl?
I remember Betsy, Wanda, Lorna, even Squirrel Girl all being mentioned. But I don't remember Tabitha Smith being on that list.
Nah he wasn't gonna add more but ended up pitching Psylocke 'cos a bunch of people kept asking for her and she also won the poll. Maybe next year dude.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
If with Ms MArvel you mean carol danvers, she is a mutant and she was part of the X men for a while. Star based powers smth smth. can't remember.
Carol Danvers is not a mutant. She was a part of the X-men as she was friends with several of them.

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
Jean was kinda bland in the original, bit of a goody-goody pushover, don't quite remember if the phoenix saga changed her. in evo she was a more well-rounded character. she could be mean and even scary if she wanted to or was pushed to it and she did get jealous or annoyed like any regular person, but she still was restrained, friendly and good-natured. this jean is... well... a bitch. but she does get some sense fucked into her eventually so... it's not all bad.

anon1138

Mar 28, 2021
Does anyone know how to enable the plan to force Xavier to leave you and Gwen alone? I keep ransacking his office for a trigger item but find nothing.
Sometimes see things like "there's nothing here (for now)" when I rummage his desk but I don't know if it's related to Gwen.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes