gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Actually, bring Miss Marvel to the game. My Rogue needs a sex slave too. :p
While that would be cool to see Ms Marvel in it, I think the game's probably going to restrict itself solely to X-men characters... then again, Gwenpool is in it, so why not? Let's have more cross-dimensions shenanigans with the appearance of one of the animated Ms Marvels!

I'll hope for the Marvel Rising one.

Reactions: Zepheral

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
While that would be cool to see Ms Marvel in it, I think the game's probably going to restrict itself solely to X-men characters... then again, Gwenpool is in it, so why not? Let's have more cross-dimensions shenanigans with the appearance of one of the animated Ms Marvels!

I'll hope for the Marvel Rising one.
If with Ms MArvel you mean carol danvers, she is a mutant and she was part of the X men for a while. Star based powers smth smth. can't remember.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Evo rogue would basically never have met Carol if she even exists. Technically she doesn't and Gwen got tossed in cos Oni has the hots for her.. apparently people agreed so no we have her. I'm fine with just X-Men Evo girls and we're getting Betsy next so there's that.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zepheral

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
I thought I read somewhere that we're never getting Boom Boom because Oni hates her...

1699929543016.png

...Like he's never heard of "hate fucking" before.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
If with Ms MArvel you mean carol danvers, she is a mutant and she was part of the X men for a while. Star based powers smth smth. can't remember.
Carol Danvers was originally Ms Marvel, then got renamed Captain Marvel. The current Ms Marvel is Kalama Khan, she has stretchy shapeshifting powers.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes