Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I can see Singer's Jean acting like that when she was young though. They even look somewhat alike in a vague sort of way.

Feb 10, 2020
Does anyone know how to enable the plan to force Xavier to leave you and Gwen alone? I keep ransacking his office for a trigger item but find nothing.
Sometimes see things like "there's nothing here (for now)" when I rummage his desk but I don't know if it's related to Gwen.
you don't need a blackmail item for her.

sourav1999

Jan 19, 2021
In the next updates, please cover the wedding, marriage life, sexual affairs, betrayal, rape, faithfulness, pregnancy, getting a character pregnant several times, and childbirth. Since I haven't seen a single game that incorporates one or more of these, it would be incredible if you included them all in the game.

I've been wanting to see these items in this game for a very long time. Please oni.

With appreciation

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
In the next updates, please cover the wedding, marriage life, sexual affairs, betrayal, rape, faithfulness, pregnancy, getting a character pregnant several times, and childbirth. Since I haven't seen a single game that incorporates one or more of these, it would be incredible if you included them all in the game.

I've been wanting to see these items in this game for a very long time. Please oni.

With appreciation
Damn!

You don't want much do you ?

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018

With appreciation
Just mod The Sims, bro.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

With appreciation
Yeah, and also add getting on a mortgage to buy a house and paying for gas while we are at it.

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Yeah, and also add getting on a mortgage to buy a house and paying for gas while we are at it.
Maybe we can also buy 10,000 pudding cups for some barcode redemption for a million airline miles like one guy did a few years back?

For the Blackbird, of course. Or the X-Jet, whichever. :cool:

Reactions: salscou

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021

With appreciation
I guess Crusader Kings 2 filed a restraining order?

DicksOak

Sep 18, 2017
Alright, you gamers should be able to answer this very important question for me: Say for example, I would want Oni to add a option to let me hand out one of my harem girls to let male students gangbang them in front of me, but if I were actually romantically interest in let's say rogue, and have no desire to share a woman I am actually interested in, does that mean I like NTR?
Never really thought that sharing a woman you don't actually care about romantically is very cuck like behavior, but I am not very sure lol.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes