Alexander162

Jun 3, 2017
Alright, you gamers should be able to answer this very important question for me: Say for example, I would want Oni to add a option to let me hand out one of my harem girls to let male students gangbang them in front of me, but if I were actually romantically interest in let's say rogue, and have no desire to share a woman I am actually interested in, does that mean I like NTR?
Never really thought that sharing a woman you don't actually care about romantically is very cuck like behavior, but I am not very sure lol.
Simple if you get money out of that, than you're a pimp.
If you don't, than you're a cuck.

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
I'm seconding the others here, I kinda wish the dev had stuck with the Evo designs for both Jean Grey and Psylocke.

And while I understand that 616 Psylocke had the weird thing about being British in a British body, being put in an Asian body, then going back to her old one... I vastly prefer the Asian bod. And if we're talking about an alternate universe anyway, I'd go ahead and skip the complicated body switching thing.

I'd just make it so that Betsy is from Hongkong, or at least her mother was. Remember, Hongkong was a British colony some decades ago. It would have been easy for her father (or grandfather) to be from the UK, maybe met someone in Hongkong while doing business there or something.

There are perfectly plausible reasons why Betsy might have a British name and have Asian features. No need to complicate things like the 616 universe did.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
There are perfectly plausible reasons why Betsy might have a British name and have Asian features. No need to complicate things like the 616 universe did.
Honestly, just being an immigrant to any country from China is enough for her to have a name from the local culture. It's at least as common for Chinese people to adopt a name from the local culture when immigrating as it is to use their birth name. There are a few different reasons for doings so, too, which might be why it's as common as it is

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I can agree with other one guy about the Jean we got no being the same one I can't say I care for this Betsy I dunno if she even appeared in the cartoon?
The one we got look vastly different from the one I know but oh well I guess. If we get Wanda next year at least we got another Evo char.

Zero Mishima

Apr 28, 2018
I can agree with other one guy about the Jean we got no being the same one I can't say I care for this Betsy I dunno if she even appeared in the cartoon?
The one we got look vastly different from the one I know but oh well I guess. If we get Wanda next year at least we got another Evo char.
I honestly thought that was mary jane when I first saw her :KEK:

Reactions: Spider-Venom

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
When I first heard about X-Men Evolution I was horrified, as it was described before first airing as "Young X-Men + Beverly Hills 90210". Which is what it turned out to be in some ways, while skipping the majority of the cringe melodrama from 902-Oh-No yet somehow keeping the intent behind the 70's comics. In some ways the show was better than the 90's X-Men cartoon imho, but only when the 90's show decided to try and condense a multi-issue event into a 22-minute episode or popped a character in for a single episode for blatant fan service (Psylocke, Longshot, X-Force, etc). Usually with bad writing...

However, neither show can hold a candle to the "Pride of the X-Men" cassette in the 80's, as that was used as the foundation for the Konami X-Men arcade game. Never saw Wolverine and the X-Men, so no comment there.

...Come to think of it, who had the better scream? Colossus in the arcade game, or Rogue in the 90's cartoon?

Reactions: Exocrine
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes