RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Theres more to it than the hair, theres also Jubs's attitude, high energy and the shorts.
Hell, she even calls you bro.
She was also designed as a Beverly Hills mall rat & talented gymnast archetype with the ability to detonate matter at the sub-atomic level. Short hair? Keeps out of her eyes during tumble routines. Shorts? It's So. Cal., it's hot. Attitude? Late 80's mall rat. High energy? Gymnast + her literal mutation.

Beta F4gg0t

Feb 17, 2019
How do I avoid some girls? The 'addiction feature' is stopping me from ignoring some girls.
well, you can always lvl up yourself and the girls enough to unlock the "reduce addictiveness" option for yourself or the "increase resistance" option for the girls on the level up menu in your room, OR you can always visit Xavier with any gal that obeys you enough to make him send away the girl that has been bothering you.
Girl Free.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: DMNOV3R

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Doesn't Emma mention she stopped taking birth control? I recall her saying that at a specific lewd but never triggered that dialogue.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Doesn't Emma mention she stopped taking birth control? I recall her saying that at a specific lewd but never triggered that dialogue.
Wait she does?
That doesnt ring a bell, then that sparks both worry but also makes sense, her and Storm are the only ones that could afford getting knocked up by the floating penis known as Zero.

Reactions: Jaffa55

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Wait she does?
That doesnt ring a bell, then that sparks both worry but also makes sense, her and Storm are the only ones that could afford getting knocked up by the floating penis known as Zero.
She mentions McCoy making strong birth control for the campus then straight up says she hasn't been taking any I believe.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes