salscou

Apr 14, 2020
She mentions McCoy making strong birth control for the campus then straight up says she hasn't been taking any I believe.
Huh, that explains a lot, but i have never come across that dialogue, in wich context did you get it?

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Another request is when playing as female and you squirt all over the girl, there should be wet splotches on her, and also a sex option for tribbing and 69 or double penetration when having threesomes. Maybe swap out the strapon for a double-ended dildo. Also, when you swap to the other girl during sex while in a threesome, they should take the previous girl's place for whatever you were currently doing.

Last edited:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Is it just me or is this Oni guy a misunderstood genius? The guy created a gold mine when he created this game.

The game doesn't have a plot (and it doesn't need to) and the Marvel universe is gigantic. He can just keep adding new characters (I would prefer if he added more new sexual positions, though) and he can make money from this game until the last day of his life.

Speaking of which... does anyone know who the next character added will be? I'm not up to date with Oni's work.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
We got some news.
Although it's nothing old, so it's more old than new.

I just wanted to take the time to express how thankful I am for your support, especially through this difficult time. I don't say that enough, but your words of encouragement have been really heartwarming.

Hows the medical situation going? Well, the last month has had some pretty dark days, and we still aren't completely out of the woods, but we're at least hopeful for a recovery again, and that wasn't something that seemed likely a few weeks ago. I don't know how the next few months will go, I was very optimistic a few months back and it ended up a lot more complicated than I'd expected, but we at least seem to be on an upward slope for now, and a decent chance of a full recover. Thank God for medicare, if this stuff has happened to me directly, it would be life obliterating.

So what about the game? I'm 70-80% finished with Betsy's character sprite right now, the base face and body are done, most of the base clothing is done, but I still need to do maybe some more outfit pieces and the up/down versions of the outfits, as well as "wet looks" of some kind. It's on a pretty good pace though.​

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
Sorry, got Psylocke from the show Wolverine and the X-men confused with this one. Although come to think of it, that version of Betsy wasn't really that hot.

Maybe the version from the crossover Capcom games instead?

Nobis19

Sep 13, 2023
Thx man, but I`m ok now, I seat deep, deep in Russia (in Siberia). There is no war 4 me, but still kinda crippy. Part of me understand that they got what they deserve for what they have done, but actually capture the territory, what and 4 what nobody understands that. I thought max what we will do is destroy new NATO toys, and force Ukrainians to leave Donbass and Lugansk territory. But engage ALL Ukrainian territory.. sounds like a madness. A least 4 now. Let`s God save us all from WW3.
Did not age too well.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes