Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I got a funny reaction I've never seen from kitty only touched her thighs, boobs, button and sucked her tits. Asked for sex was told no then I waited a day. Did it again while high lust on her as she tells me she doesn't want me to call her a slut. I'll take a screenshot of it in a bit.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
I got a funny reaction I've never seen from kitty only touched her thighs, boobs, button and sucked her tits. Asked for sex was told no then I waited a day. Did it again while high lust on her as she tells me she doesn't want me to call her a slut. I'll take a screenshot of it in a bit.
Some of the more interesting interactions have narrow stat requirements. It's sort of too bad because they definitely make the game more fun.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Some of the more interesting interactions have narrow stat requirements. It's sort of too bad because they definitely make the game more fun.
Totally agreed.
One of the things I enjoy most is finding a chick in the showers somewhat undressed for the first time and her revealing the goods.
But normally, if the stats are too low, they just cover with a towel, and if the stats are too high, they act like it's the most normal thing in the world and the "first time seen naked" event doesn't even trigger. In fact, it doesn't register as them beeing seen nude.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So,futa Mystique is official canon now...just...can Disney go out of business a bit faster please?
Yeah okay. What's that gotta do with a totally separate universe aka Evolution universe?
I'm glad this series in dead to the mainline tbh.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Yeah okay. What's that gotta do with a totally separate universe aka Evolution universe?
I'm glad this series in dead to the mainline tbh.
Better than keeping up the ever repeating cycle of the same topics thats been going on here.
Also,its not like Oni hasn incoorporated non-Evolution stuff(Gwenpool)so I wouldnt count my chickens completely save on modern day insanity(especially with the new "play female"-gimmick).

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Better than keeping up the ever repeating cycle of the same topics thats been going on here.
Also,its not like Oni hasn incoorporated non-Evolution stuff(Gwenpool)so I wouldnt count my chickens completely save on modern day insanity(especially with the new "play female"-gimmick).
He only added that after experimenting with a April fools build but many Patreon goers wanted it. At least that's all he's added this far lmao. Plus fem zera plays alot differently too.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I'm simultaneously morbidly curious about that Mystique thing and how the fuck it was devised, and dreadfully scared of it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I'm simultaneously morbidly curious about that Mystique thing and how the fuck it was devised, and dreadfully scared of it.
I'm not. I just hope this coming update adds a few new features besides Betsy but let's be real here him delaying cos his arm had issues isn't a great excuse & the update will be lack luster. Hopefully he doesn't just reuse the old poses for the 1.6 update too FFS.

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
If I remember correctly the Ditty Mod did add new intros and conversations to the game. (I wish they would update that mod)
I think I can do that.

I'm not. I just hope this coming update adds a few new features besides Betsy but let's be real here him delaying cos his arm had issues isn't a great excuse & the update will be lack luster. Hopefully he doesn't just reuse the old poses for the 1.6 update too FFS.
Would revamping the dangerroom training be considered lackluster for an update? Asking for a friend who's updating his mod.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
It's probably not the same thing, but Kovacs on Character.ai made a . And it tends to stay in character, definitely better than the other Rogue bots that were made.

Fuck, I need a hobby.
His Arcane Jinx were fuckable enough without beta ai screeming its against their rules.
Did they let it loose again after months of purity?

Reactions: Zepheral
Sep 22, 2022
His Arcane Jinx were fuckable enough without beta ai screeming its against their rules.
Did they let it loose again after months of purity?
The bots on Character.AI have always been iffy around the filter if you use different terms, but in recent months the filter has actually been relaxed since it would block violence too, which caused an uproar in the community since violence is a good part of any RP that isn't slice of life.

Reactions: Zepheral

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
The bots on Character.AI have always been iffy around the filter if you use different terms, but in recent months the filter has actually been relaxed since it would block violence too, which caused an uproar in the community since violence is a good part of any RP that isn't slice of life.
Yeah that sucked.
I remember running into that while trying to RP a cool fight with Darth Malak.
Cant shag hot cartoon babes, cant do cool force pull into force lightning combos, why must they suck the fun out of this new technology?

• Sad
Reactions: leathermax
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes