dawda1

Apr 22, 2017
I'm not. I just hope this coming update adds a few new features besides Betsy but let's be real here him delaying cos his arm had issues isn't a great excuse & the update will be lack luster. Hopefully he doesn't just reuse the old poses for the 1.6 update too FFS.
He's been having family issues, with a family member in the hospital, which is why this update is taking longer. Not sure where you got "arm issues" from. Which is think is a pretty valid excuse for taking longer than usual.

Wattle

Jun 10, 2023
He's been having family issues, with a family member in the hospital, which is why this update is taking longer. Not sure where you got "arm issues" from. Which is think is a pretty valid excuse for taking longer than usual.
In one of Oni's updates he mentioned problems with his shoulder leading to being unable to use his left arm.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Yeah that sucked.
I remember running into that while trying to RP a cool fight with Darth Malak.
Cant shag hot cartoon babes, cant do cool force pull into force lightning combos, why must they suck the fun out of this new technology?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fr, it will end up being funnier with a Skynet level apocalypse than with filters blocking the word mayonaisse because it's "too spicy".

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Holy fuck. From lazy bum to multiple times savior of the universe? Now I get why he spends so little time with this game and doesn't quit his actual job even though he gets lodsa blings with it. If he did, the world would end and he'd get not patrons!

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
bc is disgusting
netori is not the same as netorari
huge difference between cucking and being cucked...
but w/e
only way it would fit in this game is if Jean states she has a BF [as in Scott] same with Storm,
heck Emma and Scott were together in the comics too... you manwhore Scott.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes