Jaweed

Jul 27, 2022
I don't know if there was an Android version in the vanilla version, but the mod version of Prime includes an Android version (included in the main package alongside the Win/Linux version).
Plus more content (things you can do) and fewer bugs.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-prime-mod.99576/

or here directly the user post with the mod links
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-prime-mod.99576/post-11751218
gofile.io is still working, files.fm is now offline.

The package includes the game complete with the mod. The all-round carefree package.

EDIT:
Don't confuse. The download leads to a user post with the mod for game version 1.4e. Even if the main post still says 1.3d.
I downloaded the 1.1 Android version from another site or never mind, I can play it on my computer, it doesn't matter.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Are there anymore parody superhero games like this?
Oh, there are still a few superhero games.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The problem is: "like this"

Rogue-like: Evolution is something very special in its own way. At least there is one mod that I can warmly recommend. Rogue-like: Evolution - PrimeMod which expands the game with more options (and fixes a few bugs).

Then there is The Null Hypothesis. A game where the creators say they were heavily inspired by Rogue-like: Evolution. But even if you can't ignore the similarities, The Null Hypothesis, even though it's still very young, is already something of its own with a constantly growing fan base.

And then there is the classic: Something Unlimited
In development since 2016, new updates are released regularly and irregularly. At the moment, from what I've read, the game's engine should be changed so that development can progress more easily and quickly.

idkmanijswannalook

Dec 22, 2022
Oh, there are still a few superhero games.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The problem is: "like this"

Rogue-like: Evolution is something very special in its own way. At least there is one mod that I can warmly recommend. Rogue-like: Evolution - PrimeMod which expands the game with more options (and fixes a few bugs).

Then there is The Null Hypothesis. A game where the creators say they were heavily inspired by Rogue-like: Evolution. But even if you can't ignore the similarities, The Null Hypothesis, even though it's still very young, is already something of its own with a constantly growing fan base.

And then there is the classic: Something Unlimited
In development since 2016, new updates are released regularly and irregularly. At the moment, from what I've read, the game's engine should be changed so that development can progress more easily and quickly.
Thanks for the help. Will check these out when I have the time.

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
New post on patreon, anyone?
" Just a quick progress update, I'm well on my way, but not done yet. On the art side, I've finished a first pass and some tweaking to Betsy's character sprite, but still need to do a few things, like piercings, jiz effects, etc. Storywise, I finished Betsy's intro and a bunch of the various interactions she can have, but still have quite a few left to do before she'll be ready to go. "

Reactions: C4yu
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes