__-__-

Sep 15, 2020
Do all of the girls have a special function like Kitty's ability to "yoink"? If so, is there a quick list of what those abilities are? I'm not stumbling upon much.

• Sad
Reactions: PuzzleFred

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Do all of the girls have a special function like Kitty's ability to "yoink"? If so, is there a quick list of what those abilities are? I'm not stumbling upon much.
Jean Grey has some kinda telekinesis hand/tit job but I forget how to get her to do it.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
RogueLikeEvolution-1.51f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Exocrine

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
RogueLikeEvolution-1.51f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
What's the change log

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Damn, bro, you're the goat.
Can you tell us, approximately, how much work do you have left?
A...lot...
Bro, that's so awesome. What else can we expect from your mod?
I think this has surpassed being a mod, this is a game. Well I have definitely been spending too much time on this side project so I don't know; I have a lot ideas I want to implement but I probably shouldn't spend lots of time doing so. Like for example I wanted the player to pick a few starter stats and give a few choices of powers; that way I can create an attraction system and it encourages different play-throughs and roleplays. Example, you could pick good ol' power immunity and Rogue is obviously going to get a bonus to attraction; or maybe you pick telepath and Emma and Jean get a bonus. We'll see though.
Make it Open source, maybe we can help(i don't know how to code)
HA, well I appreciate the sentiment but policing a GIT and corralling a bunch of randos might make things easier in the long run; but will definitely be a pain in the short.

Mar 14, 2018
A...lot...

I think this has surpassed being a mod, this is a game. Well I have definitely been spending too much time on this side project so I don't know; I have a lot ideas I want to implement but I probably shouldn't spend lots of time doing so. Like for example I wanted the player to pick a few starter stats and give a few choices of powers; that way I can create an attraction system and it encourages different play-throughs and roleplays. Example, you could pick good ol' power immunity and Rogue is obviously going to get a bonus to attraction; or maybe you pick telepath and Emma and Jean get a bonus. We'll see though.

HA, well I appreciate the sentiment but policing a GIT and corralling a bunch of randos might make things easier in the long run; but will definitely be a pain in the short.
Well, it figures it would be a completely new game. At the end of the day it does make much more sense, specially considering how many things need some special attention. I believe it's going to make the experience much better than what we have now. I just beg of you to make it android compatible.
With regards to making it open source I agree it would make it hard to control what's being added/changed/fucked with. But what about some customizable lines? Like, keeping the triggers but allowing some lines to be changed. I know you've asked us for some input on what could be improved dialogue wise, but being able to change some things according to our preference would be awesome and a lot easier. Just shooting the shit here, I have no idea if it would be possible, you be the judge on that. Also, it could interfere with your role-play ideas, so I would prefer to scratch my idea in favor of yours.
But I can see templates for custom clothing as something some people would kill and die for over here. Again, only if there's an easy way of doing so.
I also have some ideas on how to improve the cum menu. Let me know if you'd be interested.

Reactions: Crichton
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes