Windows:

Mac:

Linux:
Lemme guess: Oni's bughunt version?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes, considering that the last version ended with .f, i wouldn't be suprised to see some more. The titles of his posts alone are talkative so its easy to guess that this won't be the last one.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Yes, considering that the last version ended with .f, i wouldn't be suprised to see some more. The titles of his posts alone are talkative so its easy to guess that this won't be the last one.
Yeah, I suppose. Just wanted to confirm before downloading and regressing in terms of progress.

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Threesome options are kinda lame. The other girl just stands there on the background and changes her expression. I know it would be hard to make art for threesome (and don't even get me started on the time it would take for Oni to program it), but honestly, it's a turn off to me. There's no reward into getting a threesome: the girls stats should be high at this point, so no "grind two girls stats at the same time" excuse, and even then, you have leveled them so much that you would expect a reward for that.
I could say "hey, maybe when the game is finished/going to the final stages", but we all know that it will never happen.

Reactions: Claur and 321Cruise

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
v0.980d taken from SVS and mirrored:

Windows:

Mac:

Linux:
This version crashes a lot. Haven't had this problem with any other version.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I haven't had any problems with it so far and the only difference I've seen is there is more interactions between Emma and Kitty while trying to get a real 3 some going. They talk and kiss even though I haven't been able to get either to do that using options.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Sorry for stupid question but I'm new to this game. How do I switch to any other girl other than Rogue?. Also is there a walkthrough or cheat for this game? like money cheat?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Sorry for stupid question but I'm new to this game. How do I switch to any other girl beside Rogue? Also is there a walkthrough or cheat for this game? like money cheat?
Its all fine. Use the modded version for easy cheats. You'll meet with the other girls (Kitty and Emma) after a few days and can progress with them the same way. Emma requires a bit of a kick-in.

Reactions: NukaCola

Throbzilla

Jul 31, 2018
Sorry for stupid question but I'm new to this game. How do I switch to any other girl other than Rogue?. Also is there a walkthrough or cheat for this game? like money cheat?

If you're starting from the beginning, you meet Kitty on your way to the morning class on Day 4. Emma shows up as a "mystery teacher" around Day 9 or 10ish...

Reactions: NukaCola

TheSwirsky

Apr 25, 2017
If you're starting from the beginning, you meet Kitty on your way to the morning class on Day 4. Emma shows up as a "mystery teacher" around Day 9 or 10ish...
Emma shows up right after one meets kitty. All one has to do is leave the class and return to it. Then return to the classroom that same evening for the 2nd event with her.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
To those wondering about the threesome options, here's what I've gotten to work on 980b.

Both Rogue and Kitty are at max love, obedience, and inhibitions. Emma trails behind by 2 points in love and 4 or 6 in obedience as raising her stats isn't at easy. The way I finally got Rogue to be willing to touch Kitty during threesome scenes was to pretty much spam the threesome options until she finally gave in and Kitty was willing to touch Rogue from the beginning, but I think that's just how she is from the get go.

Small details that probably don't have anything to do with triggering Rogue to change her mind and touch Kitty, but it probably doesn't hurt to list, both girls were stripped naked, started sex scene with Kitty via makeout option, kept spamming the "safer" options, kiss/grab breasts/suck breasts/finger. Rogue eventually accepted with the finger option.

Once Rogue and Kitty are getting along better, double dates will have them both taking action, rather than one girl winking at you but doing nothing. You also get an extra option on the sex menu that lets you watch Rogue and Kitty caress one another.

Rogue/Kitty and Emma are willing to have a threesome, but so far neither will touch the other, even though there are lines from Rogue saying how she loves touching Emma. Mostly during the Rogue/Emma scenes, I get error messages that nothing is being triggered and then a list of actions being performed. Leads me to believe that the Emma and Rogue/Kitty threesome options haven't been programmed in or are not working properly.

Another thing I haven't been able to find/unlock is Emma's milestone scene. I thought it had unlocked when professor Xavier told Rogue and I to stop making out in class and got detention with Emma and had a sex scene, but no go.

Hope that helps anyone looking to get the threesomes working, at least Rogue and Kitty's anyways. If I figure out Emma and Rogue/Kitty threesomes or Emma's milestone, I'll drop by with the info, but if anyone else knows anything, feel free to share.

Quick update, GuardianZ is right, just takes time for Rogue to get in the mood to fool around with Emma. Scene finally happened in the mornings at the showers, called Rogue over and as soon as I choose the threesome option, Rogue took the initiative and started sucking Emma's breasts. Maybe the area you try to get the girls to accept each other has something to do with it, but I doubt it.

Reactions: GuardianZ
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes