D

Deleted member 482284

Can anyone help me? Im not getting any further with Kitty and Mystique. Nothing increases their love. Also im stuck with emma as well. I can only make out with her.

Excalibur77

Jan 2, 2018
hey, does anyone know how to get all the different events, if anyone can provide me a walkthrough i will be very happy.
thank you.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Can anyone help me? Im not getting any further with Kitty and Mystique. Nothing increases their love. Also im stuck with emma as well. I can only make out with her.
With Kitty, you might need to take her out on constant dates, give her loads of gifts, or just cheat I guess. With Mystique, I can't really say anything since she is a mod character after all, but if she's like Kitty, then maybe try these things as well, though in the future you can try to check in with the mod thread to see if there are any changes with Mystique. With Emma, she takes a long-ass time to increase her love, inhibition, obedience, ect. She's probably the most grindy character in the game so far (officially), so you'll need to actually grind her out unless you cheat for her as well. Let me know if this works or if you need any other advice on certain parts and I'll help as much as I can~
hey, does anyone know how to get all the different events, if anyone can provide me a walkthrough i will be very happy.
thank you.
By different events, do you mean stuff like Rogue coming into your room in a tizzy, Kitty running away from you and stuff like that? If you just go through each of the characters, you should be able to unlock all their stuff eventually, though you will need to fool around in public eventually to get Prof. X to call you into his office so that you can use each of the girl's plans on him. As for a walkthrough, we can try to work on one, but it wouldn't be so much of a walkthrough, moreso a glorified list of how to unlock certain events. Let me know if I'm not getting the point here. Enjoy~

D

Deleted member 482284

With Kitty, you might need to take her out on constant dates, give her loads of gifts, or just cheat I guess. With Mystique, I can't really say anything since she is a mod character after all, but if she's like Kitty, then maybe try these things as well, though in the future you can try to check in with the mod thread to see if there are any changes with Mystique. With Emma, she takes a long-ass time to increase her love, inhibition, obedience, ect. She's probably the most grindy character in the game so far (officially), so you'll need to actually grind her out unless you cheat for her as well. Let me know if this works or if you need any other advice on certain parts and I'll help as much as I can~

By different events, do you mean stuff like Rogue coming into your room in a tizzy, Kitty running away from you and stuff like that? If you just go through each of the characters, you should be able to unlock all their stuff eventually, though you will need to fool around in public eventually to get Prof. X to call you into his office so that you can use each of the girl's plans on him. As for a walkthrough, we can try to work on one, but it wouldn't be so much of a walkthrough, moreso a glorified list of how to unlock certain events. Let me know if I'm not getting the point here. Enjoy~
Thanks a lot. This really helped me. As for mystique you get like +1 or +2 love every time you study with here nothing else

zarax

May 26, 2017
If you don't feel like grinding for threesome options open console (Shift+O) and set these 6 variables to 1000

R_LikeKitty
R_LikeEmma
K_LikeRogue
K_LikeEmma
E_LikeRogue
E_LikeKitty

You're welcome!

Reactions: Gabaw

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
If you don't feel like grinding for threesome options open console (Shift+O) and set these 6 variables to 1000

R_LikeKitty
R_LikeEmma
K_LikeRogue
K_LikeEmma
E_LikeRogue
E_LikeKitty

You're welcome!
Since I couldn't get the console commands to work, it's safe to assume that only works on the modded version?

zarax

May 26, 2017
Since I couldn't get the console commands to work, it's safe to assume that only works on the modded version?
You can activate console in the official release too
  1. Open path Main folder / Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy. You can open00console.rpy with notepad or notepad++
  2. scroll to find config.console (faster is to press ctrl+f and type config.console in the search)
  3. Set config.console variable to True (use capital T) ...
  4. Save file.
  5. While playing game press shift+O (The letter)

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
You can activate console in the official release too
  1. Open path Main folder / Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy. You can open00console.rpy with notepad or notepad++
  2. scroll to find config.console (faster is to press ctrl+f and type config.console in the search)
  3. Set config.console variable to True (use capital T) ...
  4. Save file.
  5. While playing game press shift+O (The letter)
Ah, it had to be enabled first. Thank you!

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Thanks a lot. This really helped me. As for mystique you get like +1 or +2 love every time you study with here nothing else
NP! I don't know a whole lot about Mystique since I usually avoid her as I'm usually chasing Emma. ;)
Ah, it had to be enabled first. Thank you!
Also remember that you can use UnRen for an easier time. You can download the modded version, unzip the UnRen and move it to any Ren'Py game. Follow its instructions and you can activate the console more easily rather than following the manual instructions. You may still need to do the manual change if it doesn't work, but just FYI~

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
I can't see the actual text, but his Patreon says 0.980h (narrowing things down), so I'm guessing it's just some bugfixes. Anyone who's actually a paid patron can correct me, though.
I used to be a paid patreon Months Ago. I've paid more than 10bucks. I'm pretty sure I've paid my due for this "game" already.

I'm not about to pay again just to see his updates.

Excalibur77

Jan 2, 2018

thanks a lot, that was the thing i was struggling with. about how to get to prof. x.
thanks once again

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
v0.980i (maybe more bugs?) SVS Mirrors: / /
Here is an alternate for the windows version.

Reactions: Gabaw
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes