Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I love this game, the downside is that i need to keep waiting for one of those cheat imbued versions to get released i was never able to enable console on it, i wish it was like a normal renpy game where you can use the Unren and its done, but it actually breaks this game if you try.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO ACCESS THE CONSOLE:
Download the modded version of the game, and inside there should be a zipped file called UnRen (or something like that). Unzip it, and the same file should appear but ending with .bat. You can transfer that file to the unmodded version of the game and use it to access the console. Double click on the .bat file, and follow the instructions to access it.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Of course people can do what they want. But I still feel it is strange that people use cheats in this game. It is so easy. With the three book gifts the girls are very easy to transform into complete sluts.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Of course people can do what they want. But I still feel it is strange that people use cheats in this game. It is so easy. With the three book gifts the girls are very easy to transform into complete sluts.
At the end of the day, it is a matter of how quickly you want everything. Still, it is an easy game.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Lol fun challenge for this game is to see how fast you can get Rogue to suck dick in your/her room. I think if you pick all the right choices on day 1 and gift her something she can do it on day 2?

UPDATE: Not only could I get Rogue to suck some dick, by the end of the day she had a dick in her pussy and butt so lol its totally possible.
Rogue is kinda easy,her addiction rate makes her even easier to get,trying Kitty is kinda a thought nut to crack,she gets upset easily and even when her love is high she is still hard to convince on trying new things,Emma just needs a little work and know-how,cuz after she get started she rolls forward smoothly....

Ignis234

Jun 6, 2018
Every time i try to start the game this pops up.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Rogue_Room_Test'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Rogue-Like-0.980i-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Rogue-Like-0.980i-win\renpy\main.py", line 499, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Rogue-Like-0.980i-win\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Rogue-Like-0.980i-win\renpy\execution.py", line 795, in run_context
context.run()
File "script.rpyc", line 574, in script
File "D:\Rogue-Like-0.980i-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1552, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Rogue-Like-0.980i-win\renpy\script.py", line 861, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Rogue_Room_Test'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.980

Does anyone know how to fix it?

nmTd nAtlhom

Feb 11, 2018
Am I missing something, then? Because Emma won't let me give her gifts, there's no option to flirt, and she's outright refusing to let me do anything from the sex menu. All I've figured out to get any points at all is to bring another girl to the classroom, do something sexy until she interrupts, stay for detention and pick the suggestive option, but this only builds points 5-10 at a time for something that requires about a dozen other interactions to do, so it's pretty tedious.

She did start masturbating herself when I fucked Rogue in front of her in the shower one time, but once she came, she immediately stormed out. Now, every time I do it now she runs off immediately. I'm figuring there's some interaction somewhere that I'm missing but I can't find it for the life of me.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes