Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Am i stupid, and missing great chunks of content? I don't really understand what there is to do in this game. I played for awhile, and was tired of doing the same things over and over again so moved over to modded to max out all stats. Rogue went from boyfriend, to love, to master, to daddy but nothing new was unlocked to really do. At one point she said I could give her tasks on the calendar but I couldn't find anything resembling that. And the sex seems entirely the same with extremely minor dialogue changes. So is this game just not for me, did I mess things up by modding stats or am I being extremely dumb and missing the enjoyable parts of the game.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
So going back to a vanilla build (0.980i at the time of posting this) after I went modded for a while, apparently courting Kitty became an Ornstein and Smough-esque challenge. lol

Reactions: yurihope

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Am i stupid, and missing great chunks of content? I don't really understand what there is to do in this game. I played for awhile, and was tired of doing the same things over and over again so moved over to modded to max out all stats. Rogue went from boyfriend, to love, to master, to daddy but nothing new was unlocked to really do. At one point she said I could give her tasks on the calendar but I couldn't find anything resembling that. And the sex seems entirely the same with extremely minor dialogue changes. So is this game just not for me, did I mess things up by modding stats or am I being extremely dumb and missing the enjoyable parts of the game.
I guess the best way to explain this game is as follows:

There is a solid foundation in place that gets the story started and gets the player doing things, learning about the characters and setting goals. beyond that I believe that the developer intends for the experienece to be a mostly customizable one in which the player creates their own situations/fantasies/scenarios etc... using the ingame content and resources. Due to this the game wont feel like it is moving towards a climax and resolution or have a bunch of unique chronological CG for sexual content. This game's content revolves more around reaptable concepts that can be varied in minor or major ways at the players disgression, e.g partner/s, appearance, clothing, location, situation. Focusing more on dialogue is very beneficial for these kinds of games and I hope the developer at some point puts some time into adding a healthy amount of dialogue variation. As an example I very much enjoy working towards and getting the girls to want to stay and shower with me as I love their various reaction dialogues.

I do think the developer needs to work on more poses (the standing sprites) for all the girls though, as well as a greater variety of clothing/underwear. It'd be nice to see the girls from different angles e.g. like when you give rogue a massage (where the hell is kitty's CG for this btw???) as well as having the option to ask them to pose a certain way for checking out your favourite outfits etc... Personally I'd love to see an option that lets you ask the girls to lift their skirts (front or back) or flash their breasts/butt/pussy plus a bunch of various dialouge to go along with that.

As much as I enjoy this game though (the artwork is perfect for it) it does concern me that I played it for the first time about 4 months ago and having not played it since then up until a few days ago I was suprised to come to the conclusion that not a lot feels different or new about the game. The progress seems slow and focusing more on bug fixing than anything else.

BuD_Clow

Aug 20, 2018
Did Oni said anything about the next girl? Is it still going to be X-23?
And has he ever acknowledged the mods? Kind of weird that he never added them to the main game.

yurihope

Jan 12, 2018
Did Oni said anything about the next girl? Is it still going to be X-23?
And has he ever acknowledged the mods? Kind of weird that he never added them to the main game.
He did on his patreon:
"Have you seen the stuff the modders have added? They’ve damn near quaded your work that they’re adding characters. But they’re art is straight Ass Water"
Oni: "I haven't. If anyone is interested in working on the project, I'd love to get in touch with them."

Reactions: hooviescoop

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Does anyone happen to know what I should be looking for in the renpy scripts in regards to editing the animations? I usually know where to find frame by frame animations, but the animation type oni seems to be using is based on position changes of an image in the screen space. Just can't seem to find any code that looks like it is controlling this.

BuD_Clow

Aug 20, 2018
He did on his patreon:
"Have you seen the stuff the modders have added? They’ve damn near quaded your work that they’re adding characters. But they’re art is straight Ass Water"
Oni: "I haven't. If anyone is interested in working on the project, I'd love to get in touch with them."
Ohh, I hope he contacted them, or they contacted him.

Does anyone happen to know what I should be looking for in the renpy scripts in regards to editing the animations? I usually know where to find frame by frame animations, but the animation type oni seems to be using is based on position changes of an image in the screen space. Just can't seem to find any code that looks like it is controlling this.
Check image Rogue_Doggy_Fuck2_Top at Rogue_Animations.rpy for example, he sets a position ypos 20 and uses a block with repeat inside to do its movement.

Reactions: Disco-Inferno

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
I dont know if its a bug but at some point the addiction rate became zero even after the leveling says Im at the maximum. any idea why?

GabrielWon'tFap2U

Jun 19, 2018
hey guys! can someone give me the download link to the expanded mod for version 0.980i for android, the ones posted before aren't available anymore.
please and thank you.

Fnatic

Dec 30, 2017
can someone help, im stuck on emma and i literally cant do anything with her. i found the key but haven't caught her yet. she just rejects everything and if i do something with another girl in front of her she leaves embarrassed

D

Deleted member 482284

How do I date Emma?
And also how do I have sex with two girls at once
For eg emma snd kitty

Mattu

Aug 3, 2017
New update by Oni :

I wanted to check in and let you know what I'm working on lately. I got the art in for Emma's room, it looks great, and I'm working to add the scenes for that at the moment. I also mostly finished her lovey romance scenes, although I have some bits I want to add now that the relationship potentials are getting even more complicated.

On the art side, I finished a base sprite for the next girl in the game, then once it was ingame I decided that her eyes looked a bit too big, too anime, so I went in and shrunk them a bit. I think she looks great though, very expressive. Don't expect too much for her in the next version, mostly just an introduction scene to give people a taste. I have some fun ideas for this one.

Again, the primary goal for the next version is to finish up Emma's relationship stuff and core content, add a little more to all the existing girls, and just a hint of the new girl.​

Reactions: redknight1

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Update from Oni

I wanted to check in and let you know what I'm working on lately. I got the art in for Emma's room, it looks great, and I'm working to add the scenes for that at the moment. I also mostly finished her lovey romance scenes, although I have some bits I want to add now that the relationship potentials are getting even more complicated.

On the art side, I finished a base sprite for the next girl in the game, then once it was ingame I decided that her eyes looked a bit too big, too anime, so I went in and shrunk them a bit. I think she looks great though, very expressive. Don't expect too much for her in the next version, mostly just an introduction scene to give people a taste. I have some fun ideas for this one.

Again, the primary goal for the next version is to finish up Emma's relationship stuff and core content, add a little more to all the existing girls, and just a hint of the new girl.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes