Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Glad to see that we can finally get to see Emma's place.
Something wrong with the file or is it just me? Whenever I extract it the entire operation fails
What are you extracting with? Also, it's not from some weird website and is from somewhere like here, SVS, official version and whatever? Details would be nice if possible?

varbog

May 28, 2018
Glad to see that we can finally get to see Emma's place.

What are you extracting with? Also, it's not from some weird website and is from somewhere like here, SVS, official version and whatever? Details would be nice if possible?
Extracting it using winrar, and yeah I've downloaded it from here

Mattu

Aug 3, 2017
Is there any info on new girl?

Also when Rogue gets max level how exactly you use her steal/absorb ability?
Oni isn't spoiling anything but as I understand it, it won't be Mystique because it is too artwork heavy.

When you get caught by the Professor you can use "plan Omega" and do a few things.
For Kitty, you can shift through the door of the Study at night.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Extracting it using winrar, and yeah I've downloaded it from here
Hm...If you downloaded it from here, then it should be okay. I personally open the file with 7-zip, but I doubt that'll make a difference. Do you have any anti-virus that might be deleting some of the files? While I still had Norton on all the time, it would constantly delete files from various games and VNs alike, so I only use it when I actually want to scan for a possible virus.

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Any theories/guesses on next character? Oni has shown he isn't limited to the characters that appeared on the show, but still, I would say Storm maybe(or Jean)?
What about x23 or pixie, jubilee, Scarlett witch, dazzler or Polaris

Apocryph

Oct 25, 2018
So, I have noticed, that near the inventory icon, there is small "face" of selected girl. But it seems to be a bit wrong, because it shows me it always show me next girl icon while statistic belongs to current. Is there any way to make it correct?

PS: sorry for any mistakes, English is not my first language .

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
So, I have noticed, that near the inventory icon, there is small "face" of selected girl. But it seems to be a bit wrong, because it shows me it always show me next girl icon while statistic belongs to current. Is there any way to make it correct?

PS: sorry for any mistakes, English is not my first language .
Actually thst is the whole point, it shows you what girl stats comes next.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Very much seconded!
While this would be interesting to see, pretty sure the 'official' part of that is gonna be an issue with the slow updates that are already coming out and leaving us all in suspense constantly over if the next version will be an actual version or just a bughunt. If someone were to make an unofficial port, then that would be different, but otherwise, it would eat at Oni's time.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes