Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
do we have cheat version for pc?
If you want cheats, you can download the modded version of the game and in the zipped file is a file called UnRen.zip (or something close to that. Been a while since I looked inside the folder TBG). When you unzip it, you can get the .bat file of the same name. You don't need to keep the .bat file in the modded folder after you extract it, so you can move it to the main game file and use it to activate the dev console. As for a normal cheat menu, there should be a mod for that, but you'll have to look around the modded thread for a bit. Hope this helps~

Jul 14, 2017
Get her submission high enough and she won't do that. ;)
I'll try that ,kin
She can rape you? How exactly do you get that to happen?
Lmfao might as well be rape ,sorta want to mutate my abilities to render
well she is your girlfriend/lover..she need attention too;)
regardless of status once you get her hooked an you refuse to coop I imagine she mauls your ass ,remember rogue is a martial artist lol

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
I can get Kitty to do stuff to girls when she's the 3rd, Doesn't matter if it's Rogue or Emma. But I can't seem to get Rogue to do anything as the 3rd. She always just wants to watch. All 3 states are maxed at 1000 so idk what i can change.

Futuredark

Mar 7, 2017
To date in general, like be both of their boyfriend and be able to take one girlfriend out on a date while the other waits back in her room , or to have a single simultaneous date with the both of them at the same time?

Because I could be wrong, but I believe the answers are yes and no, respectively.

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
People, can smn explain how do you get a cologne and why do you need it?
I think I saw somewhere it only becomes available after day 50. Since I cheat, I don't think I've actually made it 50 days into a game so I can't say what it does...

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
People, can smn explain how do you get a cologne and why do you need it?
It's appears after 50th day, and it temporary boosts one of the stat love, obidience or inhibition so for duration of a day, from what I got it gives you around or more 300 points for selected stat.

And it's a bit pricey from 150$ to 250$ and amount of uses is limited.

ssegrub

Sep 2, 2017
It's appears after 50th day, and it temporary boosts one of the stat love, obidience or inhibition so for duration of a day, from what I got it gives you around or more 300 points for selected stat.

And it's a bit pricey from 150$ to 250$ and amount of uses is limited.
Why though? By day 50 I can pretty much have all the girls stats maxed. Without using cheats too.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Why though? By day 50 I can pretty much have all the girls stats maxed. Without using cheats too.
Oni knows, maybe it is some sort of end game, or in case if you screwed up SOMEHOW, or just so you could experiment in one way or another. Besides it's just a beta, maybe he will change with them.

Coughiebean

May 17, 2018
I noticed there was an update a few days ago (Nov 5th). Any idea what's in it?

Also, I saw this pic on another site when googling for the patreon - according to that other site it's part of the game version listed here, but I've never seen anything like it in game. Anyone know if it's in and what triggers it?

2.jpg

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
How would one enable the console for this game?
  1. Open path Main folder / Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy. You can open00console.rpy with notepad or notepad++
  2. scroll to find config.console (faster is to press ctrl+f and type config.console in the search)
  3. Set config.console variable to True (use capital T) ...
  4. Save file.
  5. While playing game press shift+O (The letter)

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
How would one enable the console for this game?
You can either do it manually by going into the files, or do it this way: Download the modded version of the game and unzip the file named UnRen.zip and get the.bat file. You can transfer it to the main game and then double click the .bat file in order to use it and enable the console.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
I noticed there was an update a few days ago (Nov 5th). Any idea what's in it?

Also, I saw this pic on another site when googling for the patreon - according to that other site it's part of the game version listed here, but I've never seen anything like it in game. Anyone know if it's in and what triggers it?

View attachment 176641
Knowing the development of the game so far, it might just be either Oni telling us about his progress, or a bughunt version (not a paid Patreon, so I'm just poking into the dark here). Also, that image is from a super early version of the game and is not accessible by any way. Pretty sure that Oni wanted to keep the game in a first person-perspective.

Reactions: Danlorn

Coughiebean

May 17, 2018
Knowing the development of the game so far, it might just be either Oni telling us about his progress, or a bughunt version (not a paid Patreon, so I'm just poking into the dark here). Also, that image is from a super early version of the game and is not accessible by any way. Pretty sure that Oni wanted to keep the game in a first person-perspective.
Oh, that's interesting, thank you! Seems like the actual version updates have had a version number/letter combination in the title, so your theory may be correct.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes