Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Oh, that's interesting, thank you! Seems like the actual version updates have had a version number/letter combination in the title, so your theory may be correct.
Sure. Anything I can do to help. I do wish that I could pin a post at the top of the thread about how to access the console though, with everyone asking about it.

Reactions: zarax

zarax

May 26, 2017
Sure. Anything I can do to help. I do wish that I could pin a post at the top of the thread about how to access the console though, with everyone asking about it.
I swear you could pick any page here and there is a console access instruction in either the page before or the page after it... -_-

Reactions: QueenBee

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
If only people would learn how to use the search function. There's a wonderful thread on this site dedicated to helping people access the consoles in Ren'py games.

Reactions: PugWug
D

Deleted member 482284

How Do I get 2 girls to have sex with me together? The other one just touches herself by the side. Also how do I make emma my girlfriend. She just says its wierd.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
How Do I get 2 girls to have sex with me together? The other one just touches herself by the side. Also how do I make emma my girlfriend. She just says its wierd.
Dude,emma a teacher she cant have relationship in school..You can only havin fun secretly with emma..

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Oni is still working on Emma relashonships for now it's not yet implemented.

And as for threesome just keep doing it, and don't forget to ask them to make out with each other.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Yeah Emma isn't done yet, and I'm pretty sure that the next real update will include some progression for Emma. As for Rogue and Kitty, I'm pretty sure you need to have a 'high' inhibition and love (maybe obedience too? Correct me if I'm wrong here), then you try to have them in the same room and smex with one, and see how the other reacts. I'm not sure entirely since I'm just waiting for an actual new version.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Anybody else notice that when you have Emma and Rogue going at it, if you ask one of them to grab the other's ass the dialog come back with them grabbing to other's breasts?

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
I wish there was a way to fuck them in front of Professor X, especially Emma because she's a fellow teacher.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
I wish there was a way to fuck them in front of Professor X, especially Emma because she's a fellow teacher.
With Rogue and Kitty, at least, this should be possible right after you do the event that lets you smex in public without being reprimanded. Emma isn't done yet, but hopefully the next update gives us something substantial~

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
I know, but I meant in front of his face in his office, and he makes remarks to you about it or vise versa.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Ok, i got Kitty to give me the password to her calendar, now how to i access it to give her tasks? or is that not in yet?

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Ok, i got Kitty to give me the password to her calendar, now how to i access it to give her tasks? or is that not in yet?
The calendar is pretty much just to tell her what kinds of clothes she should wear on those days (at least for now). For her task to get Prof. X to ignore you, you'll just need to boost your relationship with her until it kinda happens. Not too sure about actual specifics.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
ah, ok.
i have her almost maxed in all three categories and thought there might be something else available.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes