CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
The calendar is pretty much just to tell her what kinds of clothes she should wear on those days (at least for now). For her task to get Prof. X to ignore you, you'll just need to boost your relationship with her until it kinda happens. Not too sure about actual specifics.
For X to ignore Kitty you have to sneak into his office and search for blackmail material

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
So I've been telling everyone that if they want to activate the console, they should download the modded version and get the UnRen.bat file from within, but I didn't realize that the zipped file isn't there anymore so I apologize for that misinformation. The file can still be found on the website, but it's not in the current modded version of the game. Just a thing I realized 2 nights ago when I downloaded the modded version after realizing I accidentally deleted it from my computer.

Reactions: Yekram69

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Sooo ... Any news about the new update?
Also which girl would you like to see next?
Still no public update from Oni, and I'm guessing that most of us here don't pay Oni for info on the updates. Also, I think most people want Psylocke as the next girl, but I personally don't mind whoever it is so long as they have a smexy look that is Oni's handiwork.

Jul 14, 2017
Be nice if we could mutate our ability further then having it effect only rogue ,I mean I get she the main girl but we would be a pretty basic ass mutant if we only have the one ability

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I think most mutants only have one ability. I mean Magneto = magnetic fields, Storm = control weather, Cyclops = Laser Eyes, ...
And the ability affects all the girls: Kitty can't phase when we hold her, Emma can't read your mind and Mystique can't shape-shift. It is only Rogue that gets the addiction because she is the only one craving human contact and can't due to her mutation. At least that is how I interpreted that stat in the game.

Reactions: Dan3000

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, you can control it through leveling up but it does seem to only to affect Rogue
Increasing those stats for Kitty (through the console) does not make her suddenly appear in your room

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I think most mutants only have one ability. I mean Magneto = magnetic fields, Storm = control weather, Cyclops = Laser Eyes, ...
And the ability affects all the girls: Kitty can't phase when we hold her, Emma can't read your mind and Mystique can't shape-shift. It is only Rogue that gets the addiction because she is the only one craving human contact and can't due to her mutation. At least that is how I interpreted that stat in the game.
But then you get mutants like Jean Grey who has both telepathy and telekinesis. Mystique also has heightened agility. Wolverine has both his healing factor and heightened senses, the adamantium bones don't count.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
But then you get mutants like Jean Grey who has both telepathy and telekinesis. Mystique also has heightened agility. Wolverine has both his healing factor and heightened senses, the adamantium bones don't count.
Actually wolverine had bone claws even before his skeleton was infused with adamantium.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Fool of Owari

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
I think Oni has plans in the future to allow the player to further develop their abilities, but the girls come first (what's a dating-sim with girls to date?). Also I like how we've started to talk about X-Men lore at this point. IDK why I find it funny, but I just do. Yeah...

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Actually wolverine had bone claws even before his skeleton was infused with adamantium.
Which adds to my point that there are many mutants with multiple powers. Though it depends on which origin story/ version of Wolverine you're talking about. In several of the older comics he didn't have claws. I remember reading one comic set in WWII where Wolverine was working with Nick Fury and Dum-Dum Dugan. In it Wolvie used a set of climbing claws to help scale a cliff and during a fight at the top he attacked a German soldier with them. Afterwards he made a comment about using claws more in the future.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes