Minolin

Jul 31, 2018
Well It was just one puny dollar so I became a patreon, I'm uploading the files.
I'm aware that there'll be updates and it wasn't worth it, but the one dollar will hold until new year, so-so, who cares.

Last edited:
Reactions: Muffeh

Minolin

Jul 31, 2018
Mind, I'm uploading Mac and Linux too so It's gonna take a little while. I'm going to try out the new version in the meanwhile, downloading it is a joke but my upload speed seems negative.

Minolin

Jul 31, 2018
She apparently goes on a mission and I think that's the end of the current content, one conversation.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
So how long after meeting Emma does X-23 show up? I'm constantly checking right now, but for the future I'd like to know the exact timeframe.

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
So how long after meeting Emma does X-23 show up? I'm constantly checking right now, but for the future I'd like to know the exact timeframe.
It seemed fairly instant to me althought maybe i missed something, are you going to the danger room?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Is anybody else having trouble getting the ladies together for group sex?
Every time I try to call them together, unless we are at the classroom, They reply about it being "crowded."

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Is anybody else having trouble getting the ladies together for group sex?
Every time I try to call them together, unless we are at the classroom, They reply about it being "crowded."
Most rooms in the game can only fit 2 girls max. The classroom is the first and currently only room expanded to fit more than 2.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
No. My problem was I couldn't get more than one by calling them.
If I were in my room with Emma and I tried to call either Rogue or Kitty to come over, each would say that it was too crowded, even though it was only Emma in the room.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes