Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
But it literally is? See my post just above. b IS a bughunt version.
So, I uploaded that (as far as i can tell) as soon as i got the update, and as soon as i uploaded it i saw your post but was too lazy to care otherwise. I can remove the post if it bothers you that much.
how to open console?
Shift+O is how to open it, but if you also need to activate it, I would suggest getting the UnRen.bat file (search it up here or on google and you can find it) and activating it that way.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
So, I uploaded that (as far as i can tell) as soon as i got the update, and as soon as i uploaded it i saw your post but was too lazy to care otherwise. I can remove the post if it bothers you that much.

Actually another point: I'm not a paid patreon.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
goddamnit I was all aboard the train of oni needs to stop being stubborn an get extra help an then he made this fantastic piece of a cum dumpster
He's beyond stubborn he's milking. It's literally one character a year now. Can you imagine if he did the art and Mity team did the programming we would have the full x-men team by now.

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
That's an issue for the entirety of the h-game dev community. They are all loners and seem unable to work with other people, because nothing great was ever created with cooperation *sigh*

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I honestly don't think working alone is the issue, it's his project and decision after all. I'm pretty sure there's some procrastinating going on though, and that kinda sucks.

Sep 16, 2017
Also, anyone has a half-or-more complete save that are compatible to 981a? Lost my save when i reinstall windows a few days back. I'd be grateful if you would share it for me.

Jul 14, 2017
I honestly don't think working alone is the issue, it's his project and decision after all. I'm pretty sure there's some procrastinating going on though, and that kinda sucks.
Yeah no we get that mate but I just wish he'd hire some help to maybe polish up his current skills, being a autodidact is a slow process

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Yeah no we get that mate but I just wish he'd hire some help to maybe polish up his current skills, being a autodidact is a slow process
Slow progress is exactly what he intends to have. Release a patch once a month, maybe once a two months, cash keeps flowing and oni can go on about dicking around slowly. If the game gets completed however, that means money loss and he'd actually have to work on something new.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes