Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
What is the difference between 0.981a / 0.981b
only fixes?
Based on the changelog for .981 that tells people the build is buggy, it's very likely.
For those of you new to the community, I want to make clear that the first releases of a new version will likely be highly buggy, crash-filled messes. They are essentially a beta test of the build, not fit for casual consumption. If it would bother you to get halfway through a scene and the game crashes, this won't be the build for you. :) Over the first few days of its release, I expect to put out several builds to cover immediate bugs, and hopefully work to a more stable version within a week....
the change-log is hidden behind a paywall tough.

Reactions: Rykonate

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
beware u could wait 2-3 more years
for a "game" with great art
Yeah either that or play something like Four Elements or the Slavemaker game. Four Elements has lots of good content right now, and although the Slavemaker game is pretty much on indefinite hiatus, it has lots of meat.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
how do you unlock console commands
I assume by unlock, you mean that you know to activate it is to press shift+O, but you want to know how to actually turn it on. If you search on here for UnRen.bat, you can find a thread with a file that can let you activate the console on any Ren'Py game. Drag that into the folder of the game you want to activate (doesn't have to be the 'game' folder, just the initial one) and then activate it, you can follow the instructions and activate the console easily.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I assume by unlock, you mean that you know to activate it is to press shift+O, but you want to know how to actually turn it on. If you search on here for UnRen.bat, you can find a thread with a file that can let you activate the console on any Ren'Py game. Drag that into the folder of the game you want to activate (doesn't have to be the 'game' folder, just the initial one) and then activate it, you can follow the instructions and activate the console easily.
funnily enough, I tried it repeatedly and had some trouble after I activated console commands via unren. Turns out you'd be better by activating it via the file itself.

TLDR. Unren doesn't work. Do manually starting at for the fast way

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
funnily enough, I tried it repeatedly and had some trouble after I activated console commands via unren. Turns out you'd be better by activating it via the file itself.

TLDR. Unren doesn't work. Do manually starting at for the fast way
Really? I just did it 2 days ago. Strange. Maybe i'll try it again to make sure I didn't just waste people's time recommending it.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Really? I just did it 2 days ago. Strange. Maybe i'll try it again to make sure I didn't just waste people's time recommending it.
2days ago was on 0.981a, tried it with 0.981b and it isn,t working properly

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
2days ago was on 0.981a, tried it with 0.981b and it isn,t working properly
Honestly I did get an error when I used the UnRen first and then tried to start a new game, but once I started a new file and then used UnRen, it worked fine. Still getting errors for Testbed (probably since I'm just stupid and don't know what that actually is), but it works fine otherwise. But, you do need to get at least through the opening bit first, so you can save once your alone in your room, close the game, then apply the console.

Jan 27, 2018
Hey is it possible to become in a relationship with multiple partners at once? I'm not sure if it was in the mod or this one but I do remember a setting that could let you do that.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Hey is it possible to become in a relationship with multiple partners at once? I'm not sure if it was in the mod or this one but I do remember a setting that could let you do that.
There is the deal with this version though where it's harder to keep multiple girls at once (and multiple girls meaning Rogue and Kitty since I don't think Emma is datable yet), but yeah you could totally have side chicks.

Reactions: TheGameReviewer

Throbzilla

Jul 31, 2018
So whose the new mystery girl in coming to the roster?
As previously noted several pages back when .981a was released, the "new mystery girl" is Laura Kinney aka X-23. She can be found in the Danger Room and have a brief conversation, then she disappears.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes