Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
The art is just so great and sexy, i use every update as an excuse to replay this game - even though i normally hate replaying stuff over and over and i know there's likely no super big content update anyway. Till now, at least.
That said, i like the direction this is going and i'm kinda hyped for the new one. Sure, Jean or Storm would have been possible too - or Mystique .. nudge nudge - but X23? Hell yeah. Sweet choice.

The new threesome/relationship-talks could maybe get a lil' more fleshed out though.
Rogue: "So, listen, me and Emma were talking. We noticed you got close to Kitty and we are both NOT COOL with that!"
Emma: "Yeah. What's up with that? You wanna bang her too?!"
Me, the super-convincing super-seducer: "Oh, pff, idk. What do you think?"
Rogue: "You totally convinced me."
Emma: "Yes, suddenly i crave Kitty's kitty."
Me: "... k."

That was slightly hilarious. ^^

KAbNeaco

Dec 10, 2017
Personaly i prefear Oni's take on her (The one from the show looks a tad dull in my humble opinion). But i can understand people being disappointed when all the other characters follow the cartoons look.
My only gripe with Oni's 23 is the skin tone. 23 in X Men Evolution was way tanner than Oni's 23.

Ioled

Jun 12, 2018
Does anyone know how make progress with Emma?
*Spoilers*
1. Wait until she introduces herself.
2. After she has introduced herself attend class.
3. After the classes are finished for the day leave.
4. Return to the classroom right away after leaving and you will find her in a compromised position.
5. After that you progress with her either in the classroom (after class, have to lock it) or/and in other private areas like your/her room (just like the other girls).
6. Eventually you can do public stuff (Just like the other girls).

Reactions: Gr1m

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
So you guys think we are going to get some masochism with Laura or what... She did that sort of thing in the comics right? Not a big fan of masochism, but variety is always nice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
not seeing a walkthrough on the main page. is there one?
Not really much of a reason to make a walkthrough with how much freedom there is. Unless you want help with getting introduced to the character...but...why though...?

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Not really much of a reason to make a walkthrough with how much freedom there is. Unless you want help with getting introduced to the character...but...why though...?
Well i can't progress kitty or emma at all. and i've only had 1 convo with laura

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
1 convo with Laura is all you get in the current version (read the changelog) and you buy the books from the shop and give them to Kitty and Emma but they are way slower than Rogue since neither have the addiction like her compelling her to visit you regularly

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Well i can't progress kitty or emma at all. and i've only had 1 convo with laura
You only get one with Laura. One that's it. It's only an introduction.

Have you caught Emma Masturbating in the classroom after class yet? Finish classes, leave and then immediately go back.

Have you bought Kitty the three books yet? Have you talked to her? Taken her out on a date?

More importantly, did you go back in the thread or search the thread first?
All your questions have been answered many times before And not that long ago.

Throbzilla

Jul 31, 2018
i already met her once can i meet her again?
As far as I'm currently aware, that first meeting is all we get so far. I've personally tried to go back to the Danger Room to see if a 2nd meeting happens, and so far, I haven't found one.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
1 convo with Laura is all you get in the current version (read the changelog) and you buy the books from the shop and give them to Kitty and Emma but they are way slower than Rogue since neither have the addiction like her compelling her to visit you regularly
And that's assuming that you encounter and give them gifts constantly and try to interact with them regularly as well.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
FYI I think I read here that Oni hates Jean a whole lot and thus will probably never add her.
And i wholeheartedly agree with Oni on that one. Jean is boring at best (as is Storm). There are so many other characters to choose from. From Polaris, Psylocke, Scarlett Witch to Wasp or Jubilee, or literally dozens of others. Damn, i'm so out of the loop with the comics, but just a quick google tells me Rogue's new team is like 60% female ... sooo .... yeah ^^

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes