DerpTheDark

Aug 2, 2017
Bugs: 0.981a
-Summoning people by text just becomes broken at some point, so texting girls is buggy, they say that it is too crowded when there are no people in the room.
-One of the danger room training scenes has it's text removed (cyclops burns MC clothes)
-When anyone asks you to stay over prompting the "yes/no" question their text reads "1"
-Characters will show up briefly at the start of you entering and then disappear outside of existance (unable to be found in any location), they are unable to be summoned by text and they repeat their line of: too crowded
-Emma's friends with benefits scene has an error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-After Emma asks you about Kitty you get a crash when you tell her you want to date her too.
-When trying to sleep with both kitty and emma in kitties room, if kitty isn't comfortable with emma you will have the background of emma's room, but after sleeping with her you end up back in kitties room. (make kitties room the background to fix it)
-Sleeping alone with any character (AFTER refusing to sleep with any other character) in any room gives 3 exceptions before Rogue? enters the room which completely breaks the scene with several errors in a row. VERY BUGGY. You continue to get errors until she finally finishes her dialogue. Time shifts to midday as well.
-Making Kitty your girlfriend gives you an exception.
-If you are caught by Professor X with kitty her character model leaves its usual place
-Sometimes when entering the Danger room Emma's dialogues are labelled "kitty"
-When you set rogue's "bedroom" clothes, she repeats her lines twice "slipping into something more comfortable" (minor complaint: she says this multiple times when changing activities in either of your rooms.)
-When waking up from sleeping with a partner sometimes you get the message of the character changing clothes.

Gameplay thoughts (stuff I wish I could add):
A way to influence/choose who is blowing you when you wake up, the game has a specific hierarchy of Rogue, Kitty, Emma in order of preference of giving the gift of a morning BJ.

If any other annoying bugs are present I will update a different post.

Reactions: The Fool of Owari

devroz

Aug 9, 2016
Alright then.
This is basically her I just came face. I can change it back to normal if you'd like to see that too. There's also a flirty/sexy face if I remember. Couldn't find it. I'll keep digging but here's normal face:

One last edit:
So there were a lot of regular types of eyes and mouths, maybe I just typed the variables in wrong when I was editing them. Here they are:

There are variables to make her show up in the location you choose wearing what you want. Any dialogue or interactions with you or other girls will probably cause errors that will have to be rolled back. Here they are:

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
I´m the only one that is a bit disappointed for Oni not giving X-23 the same design as the cartoon? (aged up to 18, of course)

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
funnily enough, I tried it repeatedly and had some trouble after I activated console commands via unren. Turns out you'd be better by activating it via the file itself.

TLDR. Unren doesn't work. Do manually starting at for the fast way
Is it smart to refer users to deleted threads bro? And im not sure that they can see it either. :whistle:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
funnily enough, I tried it repeatedly and had some trouble after I activated console commands via unren. Turns out you'd be better by activating it via the file itself.

TLDR. Unren doesn't work. Do it manually with this

Now to enable Console Commands:

Go to "Renpy game xxx"/ Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy
ctrl+f and enter config.console
Set config.console variable to True
Example..... config.console = True
Save file
in game press shift O (letter)
@Cirelc I had no idea about this, I just used google "renpy console" and ended up on a deleted thread without noticing o_O

Reactions: 7546338 and Cirelc

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hey guys,i have a question,how do we bond between emma and kitty?I try date both of them and go to restaurant and cinemas,kitty suck my cock in restaurant and emma doesnt want to involve,but then in cinema,Emma try to make out with me and Kitty was like"Hey,i can see that,cut it out!"im just pretend ignoring her and she just"Seriously,in front of me!"Kitty call me a jerk and storm off from the cinemas..I feel bad because i love all of them...So...any help?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes